PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Super annoying bug with the Sentinel class

xShiro1994x
10-25-2017, 10:33 PM
Everytime I die with the "Satcom Tracker" in my hand (doesn't matter if I just fired it or if I was about to fire it before I die) and get revived, I cannot do anything other than walk around. My weapons are disabled (this includes grenades etc.), I cannot switch weapons and I can't even mark enemies.
This bug is resolved when I die a second time.

I will try to get video evidence and edit this post once I have it ready.

OFF TOPIC: I hope this is the right section to report bugs, I am not really active on the forums so yeah, I don't really know xD.
But I really enjoy Ghost War (with or without thermal vision) and hope that this post helps you guys to fix it.

IlTaKe_NoTeZIl
10-25-2017, 10:42 PM
yea i submitted this to them in a video last week

greg54js
10-26-2017, 01:06 AM
I had a similar bug yesterday though not as extreme. I was playing as the enforcer and went down during a hail of flashbangs and other explosives. When I got up my acog on MK48 was black, couldn't see friend or foe tags and it continued into the second round after. Maybe this was just a weird glitch as it fixed itself after backing to the main menu.

Stoli32
10-26-2017, 01:42 AM
Ranger class also has a bug...sometimes when u start a round your submachine is gone.

x1fr
10-26-2017, 10:15 AM
I had this bug quite a few times too. Very annoying.

Chipdog27
10-26-2017, 02:34 PM
You think you have a problem!!! I have put in two tickets on not able to reload from ammo creates in Ghost Wars. I restarted my PS4 and with no resolve. I have deleted my game and reloaded it yesterday with no resolve. How come Ubisoft does not have a phone to call technical support I hate live chat. Get no were. I have one guy send an email from ubisoft saying that it was cause by latency issue!! Which it cannot be latency issues because I can reload in the regular campaign. Second guy tells me that this seems like a bug from the game. So he has me delete and reinstall and that did not work so what should I do now?