PDA

View Full Version : So... Conqueror.

lNogardl
10-25-2017, 09:32 PM
With Raider i'm used to having a free heavy after parrying a light attack, and to my surpise i noticed that conqueror does not get punished at all, thats no problem as i can just gb i had to rearrange my brain.

The thing that bugs me the most is that he gets a free gb on a heavy BLOCK? Since when was that a thing? That's busted as all hell.

SoulEavens
10-25-2017, 09:49 PM
Errrr. Ah Conq Main here. Light Parry on Conq should be a free GB for you normally. Maybe you used your range as a Raider and were too far away?
Conq has superior Heavy Block--> Free GB on a Blocked Heavy. We had that since Release.

Conq is the Main Defense hero. Superior Block is what makes Conq able to Hold out against 4 Enemies at once at times. Though Raider actually is one of ther Heroes who counters our Zone, since he can just use his unblockable Zone due his superior Reach too snap us out of ours. That needs a bit of precision though because if you wander too close the Flail slaps you.

Every Hero has his shtick, Raider has his Zone/Stunning Tap Cacel, and his Stampede Charge, Conq has his Shieldbash and his Superior Block.

ChampionRuby50g
10-26-2017, 12:10 AM
With Raider i'm used to having a free heavy after parrying a light attack, and to my surpise i noticed that conqueror does not get punished at all, thats no problem as i can just gb i had to rearrange my brain.

The thing that bugs me the most is that he gets a free gb on a heavy BLOCK? Since when was that a thing? That's busted as all hell.

To your first part, Conq has the best recovery frames in the game. If the player knows what they are doing they can get out of light parry punishes with it.

Charmzzz
10-27-2017, 11:00 AM
To your first part, Conq has the best recovery frames in the game. If the player knows what they are doing they can get out of light parry punishes with it.

Conqeror light parry stun time 600ms. Effectively any time you parry conq, it counts as a heavy parry. From here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/6li63y/all_character_frame_data_excluding_dlc_characters/

Illyrian_King
10-27-2017, 11:56 PM
Ubi's decision to remove counter GB on full-block-stance really pissed me off!

ChampionRuby50g
10-28-2017, 12:22 AM
Ubi's decision to remove counter GB on full-block-stance really pissed me off!

Wasn't that a bug introduced with changing that on Warlord?

gj4063
10-28-2017, 03:19 AM
Cgb while full block was op and needed to go. But full block is just a half a bag of d**ks now.