PDA

View Full Version : Just Dance Unlimited 3 months trial despite ongoing subscription (trial)?

leahenchanted
10-25-2017, 08:28 PM
Hey guys :)
I've got a brief question. :confused:
I was wondering whether I get the 3 months trial of Just Dance unlimited even though I have 2 days left of my 2017 trial?
I received my preorder today and it says that I have got 2 days of JD Unlimited left (the remaining days of my previous trial from Just Dance 2017)
It's a little unfortunate to be honest. In fact I bought Just Dance 2018 instead of extending my Just Dance Unlimited subscription, because the time would have complemented perfectly...
However, I cannot access any JD Unlimited features on JD 2018 so far anyway. Is that because the official release date is tomorrow and not today or because of the same barrier that is used on the switch? (Play 5 songs first in order to unlock all features)
Thank you in anticipation :)

greekphysics
10-26-2017, 03:57 AM
90 days were added to my Wii U and Xbox One subscriptions when I installed and played 5 games of Just Dance 2018 on each platform. You should see 90 days added to yours. (If not, put in a support ticket, and eventually you should see the days added.)

So far, on every platform I've tried, I had to dance to 5 songs before I saw the unlimited dances (and unlock other features).

leahenchanted
10-26-2017, 09:49 AM
Thanks! Worked for me, as well :)