PDA

View Full Version : [FeedBack]Hit Registration needs fixed ASAP

OPsNaStYMoFo
10-25-2017, 04:21 AM
Hit registration needs to be fixed ASAP. I shouldnít be getting head shots (head shot sound and XP pops up). They lose 1/4 health and sometimes none. It happens with a lot of different classes and weapons. Iím not the only one that has experienced it. As Iíve seen it a lot. Ghost Recon hasnít ever been a take a mag run around COD Game. Itís awlays been and had great hit registration and detection. Iíve played every GR game from the first one on original Xbox all the way to this one. Previous GR 1-2 shots to head equals death, 2-5 to the chest equals death. This one you can shoot mags into people they run around like they never got shot!

OPsNaStYMoFo
10-25-2017, 04:26 AM
Another thing a Bush, limb, plants stop bullets but you can shoot through concrete walls come on!

IlTaKe_NoTeZIl
10-25-2017, 04:35 AM
the thing with headshots is, if 1 bullet kills then ppl would be getting killed by ars etc across the maps, i think its fien the way it is as up close ive never had a issue with having to shoot a dude in the head more than 2x

goneistaja
10-25-2017, 04:43 AM
Yes there seems to be some sponginess in the netcode/ hit registration that makes it act all wonky. Sometimes you need couple shots and sometimes half of your magazine. Today just one of these moment happened when i popped 4 headshots with a mk17 but no damage appeared even after i got hit markers from them but of course enemy killed me with 3 smg hits instead.

IlTaKe_NoTeZIl
10-25-2017, 05:10 AM
Yes there seems to be some sponginess in the netcode/ hit registration that makes it act all wonky. Sometimes you need couple shots and sometimes half of your magazine. Today just one of these moment happened when i popped 4 headshots with a mk17 but no damage appeared even after i got hit markers from them but of course enemy killed me with 3 smg hits instead.

sounds like you just had a bad connection

OPsNaStYMoFo
10-25-2017, 05:12 AM
Yep! Itís annoying especially when you have them dead to rights. They are running up on you and have no idea you are there and boom you shoot them or shoot them in back and they take em like itís rubber Bullets then turn around smack you.

Zascha.
10-25-2017, 05:15 AM
Yep! It’s annoying especially when you have them dead to rights. They are running up on you and have no idea you are there and boom you shoot them or shoot them in back and they take em like it’s rubber Bullets then turn around smack you.

This usually happens to me when I shoot a Pointman or a Tank. But if I'm honest, it happens to me almost all the time when I'm using any of the SMG's or the MK17 in Tech. <-- People tell me the MK17 is awesome, but I don't know what they're talking about. It hardly ever hits the target, and when it does, I have to shoot them like 5 times to kill them.

It has to have something to do with lag or something, I don't know.

OPsNaStYMoFo
10-25-2017, 05:13 PM
Pointman and Tank are little bit on the ridiculous side. Iíve shot the tank with MSR 3 times and him still run around with 1/4 health. Pointman Iíve shot him in the back with half a mag or more. Him never see me until I empty a mag into him and him turn around kill me 2-5 bullets.

The whole system is messed up from hit registration to damage registration

goneistaja
10-26-2017, 11:15 PM
Hit detection is awesome, just happened that i shot enemy 4 times with a shotgun point blank and he didnt even flinch just kept coming and shot me.

FlankerJack
10-27-2017, 04:01 AM
I feel ghillie suits make the hitbox bigger, it is easier to hit ppl with ghillie suits especially at distance.

FlankerJack
10-27-2017, 04:02 AM
Pointman and Tank are little bit on the ridiculous side. Iíve shot the tank with MSR 3 times and him still run around with 1/4 health. Pointman Iíve shot him in the back with half a mag or more. Him never see me until I empty a mag into him and him turn around kill me 2-5 bullets.

The whole system is messed up from hit registration to damage registration

Even though i use these classes, having HP buffed is a little unfair.

OPsNaStYMoFo
10-27-2017, 05:58 PM
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/II%20NaStY%20III/video/38400650

Here is an example of hit detection!

Yes I know Iím using the over the shoulder view instead of zoomed in or scoped. As I use it when up close and personal (1-20m usually) pointman has almost NO health and I get a hit marker and he doesnít die or lose health. Also the bushes and crap that are stopping bullets is ridiculous! I see that way way to much on this game. Tree limbs, branches, bushes, leaves etc but you can shoot through a building or wall at times. Makes no sense. Also have few more videos Iíll have to look through and find.

rop1980
10-27-2017, 06:06 PM
I suggest shooting between 3-5 round bursts, this will fix alot of issues. There are time when I shoot full auto and my weapon jumps all over the place. By using well aimed burst shots you will not have a problem killing the enemy.

AI BLUEFOX
10-27-2017, 07:04 PM
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/II%20NaStY%20III/video/38400650

Here is an example of hit detection!

Yes I know I’m using the over the shoulder view instead of zoomed in or scoped. As I use it when up close and personal (1-20m usually) pointman has almost NO health and I get a hit marker and he doesn’t die or lose health. Also the bushes and crap that are stopping bullets is ridiculous! I see that way way to much on this game. Tree limbs, branches, bushes, leaves etc but you can shoot through a building or wall at times. Makes no sense. Also have few more videos I’ll have to look through and find.

He's defintely on low health and you definitely hit him. It's really hard to tell, but is it feasible he goes from 10% to 5% do you think? It would be handy if we could get info like that, because it certainly looks like a hit that doesn't get registered on the host's side as you say.

OPsNaStYMoFo
10-30-2017, 05:39 AM
At times I do burst fire my weapon and still no change in it. Itís a hit miss thing just like with full auto. Iíve tried different perks and all. Itís just certain weapons but a lot of the time itís like the support weapons. Itís like they shoot bb. If I put it on single shot and shoot someone at about 50-60m it shows hit markers and no health is lost period just like hitting this dude with no health almost and he didnít die and should have. Also Iíve gotten head shot marker and sounds and no health drop.

OPsNaStYMoFo
10-30-2017, 06:01 AM
Yea it happens all the time. Maybe theyíll fix it along with the whole bushes, limbs, leaves, grass etc stopping bullets but yet you can shoot through concrete wall lol. Makes a whole bunch of sense.

OPsNaStYMoFo
10-31-2017, 08:33 PM
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/II%20NaStY%20III/video/38595497

Headshot on single shot (yes through stuff) but heís still at full health! Dude should of died.