PDA

View Full Version : A Goodbye Letter to all you Thermal "Snipers"

TF1-UN1TY
10-23-2017, 09:18 PM
The hot fix is here and it's a whole different ball game. Most of you thermal "snipers" will disappear into the gutters from which you spawned. You are now extinct.

Goodbye.

To those that are staying, you better hope you're the real deal. The hotfix clipped your nuts and the vast majority of you are now going to get exposed for what you really are: jokers who's only talent was shooting at lit xmas trees with thermal vision.

When you unlocked thermal vision and told your buddies, "Yo, let me get sniper cuz I am sick wit it, yo." You better hope you're the real deal cause your nuts just got clipped like it's coupon day. After you dump a 0-kill goose egg, your buddies are going to look at you like, "Wtf, bro? I thought you were sick wit it?" To which you reply, "I actually like Tank better." then you never touch the sniper class again.

If you're staying you better hope you're real deal cause your nuts just got clipped and you're nothing but a spectator with a one-shot rifle desperately searching downrange for anything moving with a pulse. I feel bad for all the llammas & chickens that are gonna feel your wrath.

Thermal sniping was a joke filled with jokesters and pretenders. Without thermal vision, most of you thermal snipers couldn't hit the ground if you shot at it with a with a 12-gauge.

It's reality check time. And when the title update drops, it's not gonna get any better for you. Are you the real deal? Cause from here on out, you're gonna have to take a very long & hard look at every bush, every leaf and every tree that surrounds you when you can't find any targets downrange cause all you see are trees and rocks.

This is class warfare and the assassins are coming for you. To all you thermal "snipers" out there...your day of reckoning is here. You better hope you're the real deal.

Sincerely,

The Real Deal on behalf of the rest of Us

ReconDoc83
10-23-2017, 09:35 PM
Says a joke who has never deployed in combat or held a real sniper rifle in his hands..........

You wouldn't know the "Real Deal" if it jumped up and bit you on your ***.

But hey you let us know how carrying a marksman rifle in the dark, in the rain, in the fog, on any map with vegetation works out for you....I'm sure you will get along playing with yourself just fine; after all i'm sure you are used to playing with yourself anyway.

By the way, I don't see you Drone Warriors complaining about having that thermal on those drones though.

FlankerJack
10-23-2017, 10:01 PM
Ezmode snipers all hurt.

TF1-UN1TY
10-23-2017, 10:24 PM
Says a joke who has never deployed in combat or held a real sniper rifle in his hands..........

You wouldn't know the "Real Deal" if it jumped up and bit you on your ***.

But hey you let us know how carrying a marksman rifle in the dark, in the rain, in the fog, on any map with vegetation works out for you....I'm sure you will get along playing with yourself just fine; after all i'm sure you are used to playing with yourself anyway.

By the way, I don't see you Drone Warriors complaining about having that thermal on those drones though.

I copy & pasted your post into Google Translate and this is what came back:

https://i.imgur.com/zzzOdEI.jpg

;)

The assassin's are coming. Thermal snipers are extinct.

FlankerJack
10-23-2017, 10:32 PM
Play today with a couple of friends who are pretty good snipers in the game and to be honest it was a better experience all around.

TF1-UN1TY
10-23-2017, 11:04 PM
Since the hot fix, thermal snipers be desperately firing off their rifles in the jungle like...

https://i.imgur.com/8NjcpCM.gif

Since the hot fix, thermal snipers be like...

"Where the hell are they?!"

https://i.imgur.com/7iMmIgU.gif

DpG4Me-ITM
10-23-2017, 11:18 PM
I do not approve of this choice. Tonight I have already seen the result of this choice: someone sees better than before!

OeilBlanc86
10-23-2017, 11:22 PM
Dude, you are so funny

guest-R7NZSkz4
10-23-2017, 11:28 PM
This coming from someone who couldn’t kill anyone unless they got marked in the first place. This game had potential but marking is seriously just as bad as thermal.

UbiInsulin
10-23-2017, 11:31 PM
Hey TF1-UN1TY, while I'm glad you're enjoying the thermal change, I'd really prefer if you didn't antagonize players who preferred the previous status quo.

I'll leave this thread open as long as the banter stays on the playful side of things, but let's try to avoid personal insults.

Agent...Tex
10-23-2017, 11:44 PM
Yeah, and pounding your chest like you never had a "0" in a round. Really? Maybe you never even died or lost a match either? I never really had an issue with Thermal Snipers. It was all just part of the game to me. Maybe you got your butt hurt once to often and just blamed it on Thermals. You should be the one waiting to get sheit from your team for dying to a Sniper now.

TF1-UN1TY
10-24-2017, 12:27 AM
Hey TF1-UN1TY, while I'm glad you're enjoying the thermal change, I'd really prefer if you didn't antagonize players who preferred the previous status quo.

I'll leave this thread open as long as the banter stays on the playful side of things, but let's try to avoid personal insults.

You know it Insulin ;)

I'll keep it civil but riding the edge on this one a bit. It feels good to give some back to the thermal trolls that were wearing us down pre-patch. Plus, somebody has to kick off this Sniper vs Assassin rivalry.

Feel free to lock/close this thread if you feel I cross the line of decorum and/or the thermal snipers get too worked-up. It's all in good humor & competitive fun. In the meantime, you know me, I am just...

https://i.imgur.com/ti8Bn7G.jpg

This is class warfare. The assassins are coming.

Eagle_One_
10-24-2017, 12:51 AM
Hahaha...you all will catch me on your six now you camp happy, drone flying, need a crutch to get a kill players!

Flaw3dGenius23
10-24-2017, 01:52 AM
The hot fix is here and it's a whole different ball game. Most of you thermal "snipers" will disappear into the gutters from which you spawned. You are now extinct.

Goodbye.

To those that are staying, you better hope you're the real deal. The hotfix clipped your nuts and the vast majority of you are now going to get exposed for what you really are: jokers who's only talent was shooting at lit xmas trees with thermal vision.

When you unlocked thermal vision and told your buddies, "Yo, let me get sniper cuz I am sick wit it, yo." You better hope you're the real deal cause your nuts just got clipped like it's coupon day. After you dump a 0-kill goose egg, your buddies are going to look at you like, "Wtf, bro? I thought you were sick wit it?" To which you reply, "I actually like Tank better." then you never touch the sniper class again.

If you're staying you better hope you're real deal cause your nuts just got clipped and you're nothing but a spectator with a one-shot rifle desperately searching downrange for anything moving with a pulse. I feel bad for all the llammas & chickens that are gonna feel your wrath.

Thermal sniping was a joke filled with jokesters and pretenders. Without thermal vision, most of you thermal snipers couldn't hit the ground if you shot at it with a with a 12-gauge.

It's reality check time. And when the title update drops, it's not gonna get any better for you. Are you the real deal? Cause from here on out, you're gonna have to take a very long & hard look at every bush, every leaf and every tree that surrounds you when you can't find any targets downrange cause all you see are trees and rocks.

This is class warfare and the assassins are coming for you. To all you thermal "snipers" out there...your day of reckoning is here. You better hope you're the real deal.

Sincerely,

Amen

da stealth
10-24-2017, 02:50 AM
I'm glad the thermal patch is up. Now maybe I'll actually get to play my best class a tad more (although I should probably just play the game some more in general). Although it usually is better when I'm playing with my squad as noone seems to be talking these days. On the other side, I don't think I've been killed by an assassin yet and but I'll try to make sure I get a close range mine kill on one of you.

PVP Longest Kill - 494m Headshot on moving Pointman

TF1-UN1TY
10-24-2017, 03:06 AM
I'm glad the thermal patch is up. Now maybe I'll actually get to play my best class a tad more (although I should probably just play the game some more in general). Although it usually is better when I'm playing with my squad as noone seems to be talking these days. On the other side, I don't think I've been killed by an assassin yet and but I'll try to make sure I get a close range mine kill on one of you.

PVP Longest Kill - 494m Headshot on moving Pointman

Haha...get those mines ready and keep your fingers crossed. The assassins are locked and loaded and we're going to be dealing a whole lotta purple...

https://i.imgur.com/t5XxpG7.jpg

BATTERIS
10-24-2017, 09:18 AM
I usually use the sentry against the assassins . Very helpful.

WiiCKED_WAYZ
10-24-2017, 03:29 PM
Thermal No thermal It doesn’t even matter your all scrubs with no skill anyway! WiiCKED WAYZ runs GHOST WARS! #FACT #BlackRain

B34tboxx5
10-24-2017, 04:17 PM
Amen!!! I like 2wice.

ROWEMEISTER
10-24-2017, 04:25 PM
And this is why PvE people do not like PvP players.

I agree with the thermal being removed. I use Pointman mainly and last night was soo much better with much less Sniper Kills in the dark. But acting like a small child who got more sweets than anyone else is ridiculous.

Kean_1
10-24-2017, 05:56 PM
And this is why PvE people do not like PvP players.

I agree with the thermal being removed. I use Pointman mainly and last night was soo much better with much less Sniper Kills in the dark. But acting like a small child who got more sweets than anyone else is ridiculous.

I completely agree. ....and reminds me of this:

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/basement_5691.png

TF1-UN1TY
10-24-2017, 09:59 PM
Been dealing purple all day. The matches feel a bit more balanced now. The sniper vs sniper game feels more normalized. I am loving the direction pvp is headed. Next up, we'll see where the thermal drones are headed and how this further unshackles the chains of the assassins setting loose on the flanks. Right now, the flank lines are still heavily monitored but not completely unbreakable as they used to be. Looking good...

KingSpawn1979
10-24-2017, 10:28 PM
The Salt seems real.

RDS80360
10-24-2017, 10:55 PM

Goodbye.

Sincerely,

your the real deal lol you dont even use a sniper.. use a sniper if your the real deal, shooting somebody 5 feet away using an assassin doesnt label you a good player..