PDA

View Full Version : [WEAPONS] 416, M4A1 & Assault Rifles

breakthegrey
10-23-2017, 03:46 AM
Could we please get improved weapon damage. If a sniper can take down an enemy with 1 shot, an assault rifle should be able to take down a player with 1 headshot, to be honest all weapons should be able to take down a player with 1 headshot. I understand you won't the player who is being attacked a chance to defend himself, but I can't count how many times I hit a perfect headshot about 30-40m just to have the player run off.

I know you you've talked about giving the players the ability to change scopes in the future. One gun that could use some love is the M4A1, please give them gun at least a red-dot or Digital Scope. I'm sure it's been posted a lot, but weapon modifications would be amazing.. even if you had to unlock them with points.

xMarTiiniix
10-23-2017, 04:02 AM
I just put a couple of shots in the chest and then one in the head and players drop like flies. I don’t have a problem with the TTK at all.

Flaw3dGenius23
10-23-2017, 04:33 AM
Could we please get improved weapon damage. If a sniper can take down an enemy with 1 shot, an assault rifle should be able to take down a player with 1 headshot, to be honest all weapons should be able to take down a player with 1 headshot. I understand you won't the player who is being attacked a chance to defend himself, but I can't count how many times I hit a perfect headshot about 30-40m just to have the player run off.

I know you you've talked about giving the players the ability to change scopes in the future. One gun that could use some love is the M4A1, please give them gun at least a red-dot or Digital Scope. I'm sure it's been posted a lot, but weapon modifications would be amazing.. even if you had to unlock them with points.
The patch drops later today im hoping to see much better weapon balance / TTK

I played with Ranger for the first time last night and bloody hell a couple of bullets and people are down...Some difference compared to most other classes

llDelta 6ll
10-23-2017, 05:53 AM
P416 sucks! Definitely needs a buff!

Gmoneymozart
10-23-2017, 06:47 AM
Agreed. Who thought multiple headshots was a good idea? I have no idea what the developers are thinking of sometimes. Aiming for the head should be rewarded. 1 shot 1 kill. This is what happens when you bake Health into a class system. You get developers making silly decisions like this for the sake of “balance.”

xMarTiiniix
10-23-2017, 01:32 PM

I drop people quick with it.

Eagle_One_
10-23-2017, 02:40 PM
A headshot should be a headshot, 1 shot kill. I have shot people camping in the head and they do not drop...definitely not what you want to see in a shooter.

breakthegrey
10-26-2017, 09:08 PM
Anyway this could be moved to the Ghost War section, with the recent change I don't want it to get missed.

To add to the topic, we could use more Assault Rifles in general. There is a lot of selections for marksman and submachine Guns but very few assault rifles. I really hope to see an M4A1 with some sort of of scope, micro red-dot or digital scope, along with the 416.

Ubi-Iudex
10-26-2017, 11:28 PM
I've definitely come across several players calling attention to the damage and accuracy of the P416, though haven't seen too much communication around here regarding the M4A1 & assault rifles in general. Would like to hear the community's thoughts on the current damage levels of these weapons.

goneistaja
10-26-2017, 11:47 PM

Also the compensator needs to be changed into flash hider, that thing is like 4th of july

IlTaKe_NoTeZIl
10-26-2017, 11:55 PM
i agree with this for the P416 needs a damage or accuracy buff, however as for headshots im not to sure because i only have headshot issues with The P416

Stoli32
10-27-2017, 12:00 AM
I think gun damage is fine .... actually one of best balanced damages for a pvp game

IlTaKe_NoTeZIl
10-27-2017, 12:37 AM
Examples:
For one there is no reason a pp19 should have the same accuaracy and more damage than the P416 especially when the pp19 shoots 9mm rounds.
i really wish my elgato was opened on the clip before this because it was a prime example of how bad the p416 needs a buff however my elgato wasn't open and i closed the app to eat dinner lol so ny ps4 didnt even record the 15mins. however i will uplaod a few more examples in a few

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1arHUV10AJI&feature=youtu.be