PDA

View Full Version : Mic not working in-game! PLEASE HELP!!

Chris__Hansen
10-22-2017, 05:45 PM
For some god knows reason, my mic works perfectly fine in every other game, in discord, in Skype, in teamspeak, but when playing r6 people cant hear me and its frustrating, I can hear them, ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game and uplay its self, ive messed with all the options it says to do in the realtek audio manager, ive uninstalled the audio drivers and reinstalled them, ive disabled every other recording device and playback device. ive reset all my settings in game to default, nothing is working. I need help this is getting annoying considering this is a game about communication. if any1 knows of a solution please guide me

geycunnt
10-24-2017, 08:05 PM
dude same thing happening to me it shows that im talking but my teammates cant hear me ingame

Nost-
10-26-2017, 03:32 AM
same here nothing works :/

Chris__Hansen
11-05-2017, 05:23 PM
and then I contact support and they just keep sending me the same "pre made" messages and I feel like theyre not even listening to what im saying. its annoying I just want this to be fixed, my mic works in EVERY other game and discord and Skype and teamspeak and everything, just not damn r6. but theyre asking me if my mics plugged in.... wtf lol come on UBI fix this issue.

B-A-B-Y
11-06-2017, 06:13 PM
Actually they are now using new voice chat system, try portforwarding. And go to recording device and make ur mic default and disable any other recording devices there. Hope it helps you