PDA

View Full Version : New Main Mission Won't Show up

no_spamerino
10-20-2017, 12:25 AM
After completing the mission "The Chaos Gambit" I left the Freedom Pals base and I realized that my new main mission wasn't showing up. I checked my mission's and it was only showing my side missions. I am also stuck without a costume. I walked around for an hour and nothing is changing. PLEASE HELP

LepoHarkness
10-20-2017, 04:46 AM
I am also having the same issue here. (PC User)

After doing some looking around, some people say it might be because of an interruption during a conversation that was suppose to activate the next quest. All of the comments with that "solution" say "Reload a previous save". I can't do this, since I have already overwritten the save after completing The Chaos Gambit quest (and no, I've done a few side quests since, so the quick-save isn't before it).

Would like someone to look into this, since it is an issue that permanently stops main story-line progression.

Binaryblogger
10-24-2017, 06:17 PM
I met with the guy for Mitch Connors on the roof, fought the ninjas but never got a new mission. The only sides I have left/active are the Yaoi Project and I have the Anderson headshot finished but the police station is closed. I have walked all over and nothing new kicking off.

Binaryblogger
10-24-2017, 06:32 PM
I closed the application in the PS4 and restarted. I loaded my saved game and new missions started coming in. I got the Timmy call and the next main mission fired up.

Caught a few goofy glitches like this through the game. Glad I didn't lose progress.

ogkushi
10-25-2017, 06:18 PM
hi, i have the same problem, i saved after and so i can't do the rest of main mission. it's very sad ! :(

snitsaros
10-25-2017, 11:30 PM
Stuck after joining freedom pals, went to old save and same thing happened. Please issue fix asap