PDA

View Full Version : Low Framerate on Intel Graphics Card

NielsWolfe
10-19-2017, 05:23 PM
I'm able to load the first two cut scenes, but when I go to character creation and the first gameplay scene (you on the toilet), my fps drops from ~30 to 1-2 fps. I've already tried setting it to the lowest resolution and playing in windows mode; I'm able to play Stick of Truth and more graphically intensive games just fine.

I'm playing this on a laptop with an Intel HD Graphics 4000 card. From the other forums I've read, it seems that a lot of people with mobile intel graphics cards are having this same problem.

If someone has figured out a workaround or some setting to fix this, that would be awesome.

Honestly, unless they put out a massive patch to fix this and all the other bugs people have found in the next few days, I'm probably going to return the game. It sucks and the game seems great, but I'm not spending $60 for another unplayable PC port from Ubisoft.

georgie_me
10-19-2017, 09:32 PM
Your PC is well below the specs, doesn't matter if you played the old one.

Not only do you not have a real GPU you expect the game to work on intel chip from 2012... lol ya sure it's ubisoft's fault.

Reading minimum specs is not hard and if it can't run then get a refund but don't blame ubisoft for having a dinosaur PC.

I played on a gpu from 2012 (gtx 660 ti) and it ran fine at 1920 x 1080.

dovid74
10-19-2017, 09:50 PM
A video from Ubisofts youtube channel ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u09cTejq7yg ) showed the game running on a "work laptop" that had a Intel HD Graphics 620.

They made it pretty clear that it would work on low end laptops that weren't GPU's. Now people like the OP, myself, and countless others can't enjoy a game that we were mislead to believe would work on our non-GPUs.

georgie_me
10-20-2017, 05:30 AM
The 620 is still a lot more powerful then the 4000 this guy is complaining about. Their work laptop would be from 2016, his is from 2012, huuuuuge difference.

Learn to read specs, learn what your PC can handle.