PDA

View Full Version : Alpha bridge,predators mark,

wisp22
10-19-2017, 03:02 AM
Noticed a bug with the following
alpha bridge.

when down you can't be revived by recovery link it doesn't register.

Predators mark.

Bleed damage is entirely to high. Med kits can't block threw immunity, reclaimer stations have a hard time blocking the debuff and recovery link is ineffective

Before someone complains Remember they wanted reports so I'm doing so as biased as possable.
I'll post more as I find them

UbiAmper
10-19-2017, 10:01 PM
Hey wisp,

How often does the issue with AB and Recovery Link occur?

wisp22
10-22-2017, 06:50 AM
Every time out of 10 underground runs,legendary,incursions it doesn't come up like link immunity it actly castes the dead player is just unaffected sorry bout late reply

thaprofesza101
10-22-2017, 06:49 PM
Predators mark bleed is too strong needs to be neft and it should not bypass survival link and immune box

FlipperKoala101
10-24-2017, 05:06 AM
Predators mark bleed is too strong needs to be neft and it should not bypass survival link and immune box

Stop crying for nerf already. It's already been reduced. Spec into stamina and you can always cleanse with with a medkit.

Linchmen
10-25-2017, 05:47 PM
. AB clearly states you can't be affected by any signature skill, that's where the bug is probably. If in fact there is one, and that would be useless in a group but, there are bags and you can get revived. There are upsides and downsides to every gear set don't forget.

Linchmen
10-25-2017, 06:01 PM
Your immune box only immunes at 100 percent, thats why predators mark classified with 9000 stanima goes to 120 percent. because they have no fire power. It's comments like this when people don't understand the game and what there talking about messes up a good classified set. If it gets nerfed predators mark will do no damage and they should just get rid of it like your post. You can't even spell nerf right can you even read.