PDA

View Full Version : Ghost War: Teaching one another (Classes, tactics ect)

T-_King_-67
10-18-2017, 04:24 AM
This is a thread devoted to players sharing tactics, ideas, ways to use the classes, ect on the still new Ghost War PVP. While I am including a vid as a part of the first post to this thread, you in no way have to link videos of your own to share tactics. But with that said: Make sure the video you do share actually relates to the tactics that you're sharing.

https://youtu.be/WZd2GjdhIJM

So this is what I like to call the "Speedy Tank" which more or less is basically a Tank with the Athletic Sprinter perk which makes him run 15% faster. Funny thing is, despite being a "Tank" this class moves just as fast as any of the other classes and with this perk you will now move even faster than all who do not possess the perk as well. Making you a huge pain to deal with if you focus on a more Flight rather than fight play style.

Ways of employing Speedy Tank:

1. Last man standing: (As shown in video) We've all been the last guy up with absolute bullshi odds against us and expected by the squawking randoms to pull a miracle out of our ***, there's no other setup I would rather have than this when it comes to survivability. You're faster, tougher and they're hungry for the last kill making them easy to lure around with your high mobility, until you drag them to a vantage point where you have the upper hand to take them out or progress on picking them apart. Then making your way to the next point and so on.

2. Team player: Advance with your team about 1/3 of the way up the map and after your team has set up shop it's your job to run around town like an asshat force spotting yourself and drawing the enemy towards where your team is set up. So this is similar to the first point but with your team lying in wait instead of you having to set up your own ambushes over and over. I don't suggest trying this with micless randoms since they're unpredictable and won't have a clue with what you have planned.

Anyway I hope you guys decide to take this suggestion out for a stroll and I look forward to what you guys recommend and bring to the table here on this thread.

Agent...Tex
10-18-2017, 05:11 PM
I use the speedy tank with an additional 15 percent health bonus perk so my health is now +115 percent. That's over twice the health. Then I use the P90. Its much better for close work than the Machine Gun. Makes for an awesome combo. I don't use team tactics much, with the tank, although I do try to help my teammates. I just go out and start killin. Also, the health recovery bonus on this class is amazing.

Ubi-Iudex
10-18-2017, 08:06 PM
Excellent thread, King! Gonna take this Speedy Tank strat out for a spin and see how I fair with it.

Moving this thread over to our Strategy and Tactics thread, but will keep a redirect here in Gen for a bit.

SoaringJaguar13
10-18-2017, 08:46 PM
I love playing the Tank class. I tend to focus on splitting off separately from the squad and using Divert Intel to suppress enemy marks.

However, when I'm running with my normal team, one of our go-to strategies is Tank/Sentinel/Assassin combo. Tank stays way back in our spawn, behind cover and hidden, the sentinel marks his location with a satcom beacon, and the tank diverts intel to completely suppress enemy intel non-stop, while the assassin plays defensively with thermal goggles, waiting until someone gets spotted by the satcom. Ambush time!

T3nso-Darkness
10-23-2017, 02:03 AM
Yep, is nice game,