PDA

View Full Version : No Towelie code

Foxdies
10-17-2017, 06:55 PM
Did the whole thing, twice. Am supposed to receive an email for the actual PS4 code. Have been checking email all day, nothing.
Your usual link to Support doesn't get me anywhere either. I read something about making a pic of my code or something?Oo
This is a serious hassle, please stop this in the future and provide the actual code.

Foxdies
10-18-2017, 05:13 PM
Ok, thanks for your complete lack of support, it will be reflected in future Ubisoft purchases. I'm done waiting to start playing my game with Towelie.

TheChrisTBH
10-18-2017, 05:38 PM
A lot of people I've talked to have recieved a code...

UbiFancy
10-18-2017, 08:28 PM
Apologies for the delayed response, Foxdies.

One of our agents will be in touch via the support case you created as soon as possible. While you are waiting, I recommend updating your case to include an image of your proof of purchase as that may help expedite the process. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this missing code has caused.

Foxdies
10-19-2017, 01:12 AM
Excuse my earlier outburst. It's just that this is the first pre order dlc I've ever actually cared about, being a huge fan of the show, and I was holding out on playing for it. :)
Brilliant move on including the remake of the first too.

I did already try to update my support case but there's usually an error in processing, especially when I add a pic of the code...
Will try again a bit later as I'm having trouble connecting to Uplay in-game too.

OnewingSeraph
10-19-2017, 02:16 AM
Not sure where I was suppose to get the code. I got the game from gamestop and preorders the game a few months ago. There wasn't a code on any of the receipts either. Any suggestions?

BurnedRook
10-19-2017, 04:07 AM
I'm in the same boat. I preordered from Gamestop. The outside of the case says Towlie summon. Inside the case, there were 3 discs and codes for the game, the season's pass, and the original game. On top of that, the things I unlocked through club rewards did not unlock. Finally, while the Achievements seem to activate, the Club challenges flat out do NOT. I am actually trying to get that AC costume and this is completely stopping that.

BurnedRook
10-19-2017, 08:06 AM
Can't edit my post, oh well. I fixed most of the issues by manually changing my firewall settings (oops). The thing that doesn't seem to have worked is getting the Towlie summon, which at this point I am assuming you get with the Season's Pass. I put the code in Uplay and if I try again it says it's already activated on my account. However, it does NOT show in uplay as me having any 'DLC', which is where the Season's Pass should show up.

BurnedRook
10-19-2017, 07:36 PM
And a final update. Turns out Towlie isn't a summon, it's an in game tooltip giver much like the dreaded Clippy in older Microsoft Office products. I have this and it's working.