PDA

View Full Version : My Feedback

raikane3
10-15-2017, 09:12 PM
Heals are a mess.

1) I pop a medkit and then a team mate shoots his heal at the floor it doesn't heal me.
2) Recovery link doesn't heal for a few second (this could be lag).
3) Bleed is stupid it's too easy to proc (with any SMG) and the numbers are way too high
4) The toughness needs dropping to around 20 per stamina point the TTK is too high especially with skills.
5) 5 piece Tacticians looks great on paper stupid in engagement nobody in the heat of combat, nobody is going to be watching which skills need popping to maintain stacks.
6) Alpha bridge is just useless I want to control my link and in many cases I found that when I needed recovery i couldn't pop it because well I had not killed an enemy yet, its fun for a few seconds then that wears thin really quick.

7) While in a checkpoint a team mate went rogue and when I came out it forced me rogue.
8) Survivor link pops and there is no 2 second immunity down'd immediately after popping.

I'm not even going to talk about any heal skills as Marco Style has already made several points, I think healing in this game is a massive issue (no pun intended) and that gear sets are just overcomplicating and driving away build diversity with Bleed and Stamina is the meta.

Hognuts555
10-16-2017, 10:51 PM
Heals are a mess.

1) I pop a medkit and then a team mate shoots his heal at the floor it doesn't heal me.
2) Recovery link doesn't heal for a few second (this could be lag).
3) Bleed is stupid it's too easy to proc (with any SMG) and the numbers are way too high
4) The toughness needs dropping to around 20 per stamina point the TTK is too high especially with skills.
5) 5 piece Tacticians looks great on paper stupid in engagement nobody in the heat of combat, nobody is going to be watching which skills need popping to maintain stacks.
6) Alpha bridge is just useless I want to control my link and in many cases I found that when I needed recovery i couldn't pop it because well I had not killed an enemy yet, its fun for a few seconds then that wears thin really quick.

7) While in a checkpoint a team mate went rogue and when I came out it forced me rogue.
8) Survivor link pops and there is no 2 second immunity down'd immediately after popping.

I'm not even going to talk about any heal skills as Marco Style has already made several points, I think healing in this game is a massive issue (no pun intended) and that gear sets are just overcomplicating and driving away build diversity with Bleed and Stamina is the meta.

Bleed is definitely way way too strong and everyone is using it. You can pop a med kit to stop it only to get hit again and have the bleed start all over again. It needs to be toned down a bit.

UbiAmper
10-17-2017, 08:54 PM
Hey guys,

Can I get some more information on #1 and #7? The feedback is appreciated though. There's still another phase of the PTS to be tested, and so things like TTK and the Classified sets could see some tweaks.