PDA

View Full Version : Can't Exit Camp Clinton

BlooBuckaroo
10-13-2017, 03:30 PM
While playing solo, I fast travelled to Dante's Run and ran over to Camp Clinton, discovered it, spoke to the officer and exited to the open world with no issue.

I joined up with a friend and was put in his server at the TOC. He hadn't discovered Camp Clinton, so I fast travelled over there and he followed me. He got the notification that it had been discovered and we tried to exit to start exploring, but we couldn't exit. We were able to open the first door, but the 2nd set wouldn't open. He realized that he hadn't spoken to the officer, did so, it said it had been completed, but we still couldn't leave.

We both fast travelled to Dante's Run and ran over to Camp Clinton. The "X" to enter Camp Clinton appeared and we both entered. We were able to exit with no issue after that.

tl;dr - fast travelling a player in your group to Camp Clinton, that hadn't discovered it, seemed to cause exit issues.

UbiAmper
10-16-2017, 09:10 PM
Hey Bloo,

Thanks for letting us know. I'm not sure if this is a bug, as the devs could've intended you guys to explore the area instead of fast traveling in order for CC to properly unlock. Either way, I'll send it over to them to have a look.

BlooBuckaroo
10-18-2017, 04:42 AM
I understand the devs wanting us to explore, but it’s a bit inconsistent. I had discovered WSP by myself solo and was unable to leave when I joined his group. I can’t imagine the intent is to make everyone run from Dante’s Run every single time they are in with one person that hasn’t discovered it yet.

Also it inconsistent with the rest of the game. We fast travel new players to all the safe houses all the time to “discover” them without issue.