PDA

View Full Version : Builds and possible changes to them...

Anthous2009
10-13-2017, 01:33 PM
Nomad:

After playing around with the 6pc set I noticed that the over heal is not affect by other healing abilities such as the defib or booster shot. I can only assume this was the intended mechanic however would it be possible to see it work with such heals as well as the health on kill that the set is partially design around?

Anthous2009
10-13-2017, 01:42 PM
Due to the new Improved Firecrest talent, (Burning targets can cause a fiery explosion when killed), I found I was back at it again setting myself on fire due to this affect similar to when I used to run the seekermine burst.

Changes: for the 2pc and 5pc talents, could they be swapped out for burn resistance instead of the incendiary grenades?

tehe, can maybe become a cleaner with this set.

also since theres now a pvp modifier of 35% of the base damage could the 3pc and 5pc set have a bigger damage increase to the flame turret so you don't have to fully spec into electronics to hit a base of around 16.5k damage

Anthous2009
10-13-2017, 02:44 PM
it may just be me, however for solo play hunters are pretty hard to kill on boss waves when there a lot of npc fire aswell as the hunters and there stick bombs.

does anyone else think there abit too strong now? I love the armor bar however they seem abit to op.

UbiAmper
10-16-2017, 09:20 PM
Hey Anthous,

We'll continue to monitor Classified Nomad/Firecrest with your suggestions in mind. At the moment, it seems the consensus is that Nomad's heal is a little strong. As for the Hunters, are you fully optimized with max gear on the PTS?

Anthous2009
10-16-2017, 09:54 PM
I was running 6pc nomad and for underground I found that the hunters were to easy and in resisitance with taking so much damage from the other npcs it was hard to focus on killing the hunters with there ability to heal and fire stick bombs at me if I tried to hide away.

also nomad if nomad has a change it may aswell get took out as for solo players its ideal. people that group up and pvp hate it because its a harder kill for them. boo hoo