PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Game Type Modes

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 10:24 AM
I thought there where certain Game Types stricly exclusive for each console.Like i read somewhere that power up would only be available on the PS2, and i think they reported that sabotage would only be available for the XBOX.Well i have the PC version and i got Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, The Hunt, Sabotage, and Power Up.Does anyone else have these? What do you PS2 and XBOX owners have?

Message Edited on 11/26/0309:33AM by Kronos12

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 10:24 AM
I thought there where certain Game Types stricly exclusive for each console.Like i read somewhere that power up would only be available on the PS2, and i think they reported that sabotage would only be available for the XBOX.Well i have the PC version and i got Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, The Hunt, Sabotage, and Power Up.Does anyone else have these? What do you PS2 and XBOX owners have?

Message Edited on 11/26/0309:33AM by Kronos12

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 05:36 PM
I've seen them too. Maybe Ubisoft wised up and realized that making certain features platform-exclusive wasn't the smartest of moves. Although, speaking of MP modes, I wonder how long it'll be before we see something akin to UT's Assault mode. For the uninitiated, this is where team A tries to accomplish a series of objectives, while team B works to frustrate them. If team A succeeds, they switch roles, and B has to beat A's time.

White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/7210/index.html