PDA

View Full Version : PTS Xbox 1 feedback

thatZ no m00n
10-12-2017, 08:39 PM
Few of things I have noticed so far:

With 6 piece lone star equipped my weapon will at times receive an instant reload but will not proc fire and damage rate increase. This happened during runs through the LZ and Broadway Emporium mission. The icon for procing berserker does not show when this happens.

When carrying out cover to cover moves, and then into combat, there are instances where my weapon will not reload automatically. This has only happened so far in the LZ on a boss run. You have to move out of cover to re-load.

At the end of skirmish it is rewarding caches with the Last Stand title.

Encrypted cache - I opened a couple, in each I was rewarded just key fragments. In one I was rewarded with three individual key fragments. The icon was the key fragment also, no replica piece of equipment shown. The fragment was the reward.

I've not seen this in the patch notes but I have had instances where deconstructing items can result in div tech being rewarded. This is a nice addition if it's supposed to be happening.

UbiAmper
10-16-2017, 08:54 PM
Hey,

Thanks for the feedback. I've reported all the issues listed here. The last one about deconstruction awarding D-Tech is intended, as seen by the first bullet point here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1760032-PTS-1-8-PTS-2-Patch-Notes-(Updated-October-6th)).