PDA

View Full Version : TRICK OR TRACK Season!

Ubi-Negitron
10-11-2017, 11:28 AM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/Community_Trickortrack.png

The TRICK OR TRACK Season will soon be upon us, Riders!

Get in the Bunker in the next one hour (11th October, 2017 at 10:00 AM UTC/GMT), and race to the top of the Legends Leaderboard for some exclusive rewards:

- A Tricky new Track called 'Treachery'
- 'The Undead Rider' Outfit
- 'Mr. Bones' Paintjob for the Jackal

Check out the spooky season details below

- 6-hour Showdown duration
- 3 free Showdowns
- 5 free Golden Tickets
- 5 tickets for an extra showdown
- 30 minutes - free ticket regeneration time

Make new records, and level up your Leaderboard Ranks!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

Cheers!

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
10-11-2017, 11:51 AM
a lot of people don't feel too cool about tracks as #1, but it's not silly, tracks are indeed the ultimate prize

and cooooooooool, that there's an old outfit that now we can get :D

(my major complain would be the even longer showdowns, 5h was long, 6h is even worse, but we'll have to adapt our schedules to it)

negodyaeff
10-11-2017, 01:46 PM
I glad that you finally decided to release unreleased tracks, keep it up! ;)

j.pan
10-12-2017, 12:14 AM
:-)) This number 1 track for the first time comes clean with that TF is about. At least something.

j.pan
10-12-2017, 01:01 AM
..., but we'll have to adapt our schedules to it)

Always called something i adapt my schedules on "work", and usually get some "real world" cash for doing this.
When i pay for a game, usually i can play when i like to.
Time to thinkover, perhaps i should simply retire. Unsure if i should retire from game, or work, and wtf is "real world" :confused:

a lot of people don't feel too cool about tracks as #1

Me too. When i open TF shop and take a look at the "Daily Objects" thumpnail, i see a bag full of tracks. But cant't barely remember a track or anything at all good in there. What to hell is wrong with my TF version. Seems i'm lost :nonchalance:

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
10-12-2017, 10:01 AM
When i pay for a game, usually i can play when i like to.

we don't pay to have access to the bunker...

we don't even pay to play the game at all, only to buy extra stuff, some of them (most) that don't affect the gameplay (paintjobs, some outfits)

and though adapting to the bunker schedule doesn't give you real life money it rewards you with cool prizes (sometimes, when it doesn't you can simply not play it), so there's something to be won too

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
10-30-2017, 02:06 PM
either solve the ghosts problem or stop placing tracks at #1!

i really don't feel like playing the most bugged (at the moment) part of the game, waste tons of tickets, etc.. and am forced to play to not lose a track :mad:

beered_rider
11-04-2017, 09:21 PM
TRICK or track... gettit? It's obviously their idea akin to an April 1st prank...

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
11-06-2017, 12:33 PM
didn't think it was possible, but the bunker just got even worse!

not you average bug of old ghost showing up, etc

i'm talking about the game not registering times AT ALL!

ie win or lose it won't even tell you +0.0.221 or -0.1.231

even tracks that your opponent didn't play! you finish the track and it stays unclaimed

you owe every one playing this season like 500 golden tickets to even get close to compensate us for 30 days of pure frustration! :mad:

clarx1
11-07-2017, 02:13 PM
I give up on this season, bunker is so bugged out. RL please stop putting tracks at number 1 if you dont intend to fix the issues. Waste of time and golden tickets. Do you give a s*** about your customers? Dont see much getting resolved across the forum. Just collecting the cash.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
11-08-2017, 07:03 PM
no season extension? golden tickets offer?

server goes down always at the worst times
too many hackers to count
ghosts are still messed up
times weren't being recorded at all the other day

too many good people will be cut off the treachery track and not even ONE word from anyone responsible!