PDA

View Full Version : Hurri wheel strut anomoly

choxaway
01-15-2004, 01:37 AM
Don't know if anyone's noticed, but in external view when raising or lowering the wheels, the top stem of the wheel strut appears briefly above the wing as it pivots over. It's a neutral grey colour and only appears for a second or two, then disappears again when the wheels are locked. I don't know if it's only the Hurri that shows this - I'm usually too busy avoiding hitting the ground too hard to concern myself with such trivia . . .

choxaway
01-15-2004, 01:37 AM
Don't know if anyone's noticed, but in external view when raising or lowering the wheels, the top stem of the wheel strut appears briefly above the wing as it pivots over. It's a neutral grey colour and only appears for a second or two, then disappears again when the wheels are locked. I don't know if it's only the Hurri that shows this - I'm usually too busy avoiding hitting the ground too hard to concern myself with such trivia . . .

Arnie_OT
01-15-2004, 01:38 AM
Yeah, seen it as well, as far as I can remember only on the hurri. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif