PDA

View Full Version : Oktoberfest Season end time

mathatter911
10-09-2017, 04:44 PM
Why was time added on late (last night?) by more than a day? I canít remember ever seeing that happen before. Guess itís a good thing for anyone not at rank 1 to try and get there and receive the new track.

xitooner
10-09-2017, 05:12 PM
A number of people have complained about this as well in the "Announcements" topic for the season... many people spent a lot of tickets to make rank 1 for the track and would have greatly appreciated a notification from RL that this was going to happen..... they arent really happy from what I can see...

... the general belief is that this was delayed for the same reason we arent getting map-pieces in the event any more; the track that was to be given out was a near-identical copy of a pre-existing track, and so they delayed the season in order to give them time to rework the track reward look less.... identical.

--- so 1 bonus point to RL for trying to address the issue in advance... 1 demerit for not letting us know they were going to delay the season for it..... and 10 demerits for being dumb enough to get themselves in this situation to begin with. :)

mathatter911
10-09-2017, 08:28 PM
.... and 10 demerits for being dumb enough to get themselves in this situation to begin with. :)

This is what scares me about the future of Trials. Seems to be a running theme in the last few months and, some if not most would say, years. Please RL, pause...take a breath...regroup and do what we know you can do.

metjammer
10-09-2017, 08:47 PM
This is what scares me about the future of Trials. Seems to be a running theme in the last few months and, some if not most would say, years. Please RL, pause...take a breath...regroup and do what we know you can do.

They - do - not - give - a - sh*t.

justinman114
10-10-2017, 02:37 AM
I am led to believe from a good source that the push back may be related to them "fixing" the "new" track before it's released because it was a blatant copy of an older track again.

Also, for the record, they have extended bunker seasons in the past, on numerous occasions, for various reasons. I don't think this should affect anyone negatively...

metjammer
10-10-2017, 08:35 AM
I don't think this should affect anyone negatively...

And I wonder how you can say that when dozens of people in here stated that they spent loads of tickets to reach the first rank before yesterday. Are you serious??

wagonlover
10-10-2017, 10:08 AM
What the HECK is the point in having identical tracks.

NO-bwestlie
10-10-2017, 11:42 AM
And I wonder how you can say that when dozens of people in here stated that they spent loads of tickets to reach the first rank before yesterday. Are you serious??

Honestly, if you can't reach legend in the 30 first day of the season, then that's your own fault. I am one of the posters most critical against RL in here, but it has it's limits. They do pretty much everything wrong these days, extending the bunker season by 2 days or whatever it was, is nothing to complain about. The way it comes of when you criticize this minor mess-up at the same level of everything else they mess up, it appears as if it's equally important. If all we had to deal with was an extended bunker season once a month, I'd be pretty happy.

negodyaeff
10-10-2017, 06:07 PM
I confirm, bunker track is remade, so season delay was because of this.

justinman114
10-11-2017, 02:34 AM

Dude, the season was like 31 days long. If people spent tickets on the last day to get to legend, they would have done it anyways. What are you even arguing? They are still legends! Are you saying if they knew they would have 2 more days on top of THIRTY-ONE, that they could do it with less tickets? This really doesn't affect anyone negatively. Idk how you can even say that lol. Everyone gets their prizes, more people who didn't make it might get theirs, and you even get 2 more days to collect tickets without having to spend any. Also, no one forced anyone to use said tickets, that's rider's choice.

I think most people would see a season extension as a good thing, to help more riders get their prizes. We all want the tracks, and in my book, as long as I get my tracks, I'm happy.

metjammer
10-11-2017, 12:43 PM
Dude, the season was like 31 days long. If people spent tickets on the last day to get to legend, they would have done it anyways. What are you even arguing? They are still legends! Are you saying if they knew they would have 2 more days on top of THIRTY-ONE, that they could do it with less tickets? This really doesn't affect anyone negatively. Idk how you can even say that lol. Everyone gets their prizes, more people who didn't make it might get theirs, and you even get 2 more days to collect tickets without having to spend any. Also, no one forced anyone to use said tickets, that's rider's choice.

I think most people would see a season extension as a good thing, to help more riders get their prizes. We all want the tracks, and in my book, as long as I get my tracks, I'm happy.

Oh Boy, why donít you think twice before you write? People like you take the pressure off those fraudulent goons by writing such bs here.

Yes, a lot of people might have gotten a second chance to become legends, but a lot of us also lost a good amount of tickets due to the lack of transparency. I for myself spent a load of tix to get the level boost at the start of the new season. Of course there was no boost because the new season didnít begin for another 48 hours. Other people spent their tickets in fear not to get the rank one track in time. Had we all known whatís what before, that wouldnít have happened. Also, ridersĎ choices are made based on the rules of the game. If those are changed without a warning and/or good reasons, losses happen.

As a reminder: Tickets are very hard to get or just for cash. Thatís where all excuses end.

godlesplay
10-11-2017, 01:07 PM
As a reminder: Tickets are very hard to get or just for cash. That’s where all excuses end.

are you kidding me? you can get more than 20 tickets per day if you have friends added

metjammer
10-11-2017, 03:06 PM
are you kidding me? you can get more than 20 tickets per day if you have friends added

No, Iím not. I canít collect them every two hours, so I usually get 5 each day due to the 3 tickets max limitation.

Anything else?

godlesplay
10-11-2017, 03:21 PM
so it's your problem that you can't run the game for 1 minute to claim tickets

justinman114
10-11-2017, 06:19 PM

Bro I don't know what you are talking about, but there is a limit per day to how many gifts you can receive. 10 tickets and 10 fuel is the max per 24 hours period. I have almost 200 friends and still can only get 10 a day. They changed this from unlimited somewhere around 2 years ago. Your information is invalid.