PDA

View Full Version : To my fellow For Honor colleagues/players...

Mighty_Mackerel
10-09-2017, 05:45 AM
PAY ATTENTION when you're ganking someone! You do remember friendly fire is a thing in this game, right? Watch your teammates, look at what they're doing, try to know what their game plan is... if they've landed a guard break on someone or they're about to throw them off a cliff, DON'T ATTACK, you'll mess it up. Time things out accordingly, don't just wildly swing or guard break away. SO MANY TIMES I'm about to get a finishing blow on someone or throw them off a ledge or into a spike wall and then one or more of my teammates will hit me or the enemy and stop me from killing them.

Please don't be that person!

brashtralas
10-09-2017, 06:06 AM
PAY ATTENTION when you're ganking someone! You do remember friendly fire is a thing in this game, right? Watch your teammates, look at what they're doing, try to know what their game plan is... if they've landed a guard break on someone or they're about to throw them off a cliff, DON'T ATTACK, you'll mess it up. Time things out accordingly, don't just wildly swing or guard break away. SO MANY TIMES I'm about to get a finishing blow on someone or throw them off a ledge or into a spike wall and then one or more of my teammates will hit me or the enemy and stop me from killing them.

Please don't be that person!

And then the person you’re fighting gets revenge and murders both of you.

Sound familiar to anyone?

Charmzzz
10-09-2017, 08:46 AM
Gosh, yesterday... I even fought with some people I know, and still my Guardbreaks and Executions got interrupted. When I'm ganking I always look what my mate does. If he gets a GB in, I will time my heavy so we hit him both. If the enemy guy turtles I will throw out some unblockables if I have them (playing Gladi or Warden) or go for a heavy-soft-feint-GB as PK. Attacking relentlessly just hands out Revenge over and over.

SoulEavens
10-09-2017, 08:59 AM
Ah yeah, things like that happen. Got a GB on a Nobushi while she has 1 Bar Health left, friendly Conq charges in and throws her to the Ground, even though i would have killed her if he didn't do that. He also staggers me a bit with the Charged since we were in a GB. She gets Revenge--> Zone Both of us dead since we had both little Helath left,....urgh.

Honestly, if there are already 2 to 3 of my Buddies bashing on an Enemy, i will go and take the next Zone, People are very Kill greedy it seems. Teamwork is Key. If you go 2v1 don't spam Attacks, get some GBs in so your buddy can hit him. Even if e CGBs it opens him up for an Attack.

Dude_of_Valor
10-09-2017, 09:52 AM
I would always try to reposition your self so you are behind them and time your heavy attacks or use some for of disruption (Warden SB for example). I have been careless before and often results in me being killed. Will not make that mistake again.

Mighty_Mackerel
10-10-2017, 07:00 AM
See? I'm not the only one that this happens to. :( Hear our words, people!

DoctorMcBatman
10-10-2017, 04:36 PM
This happens all of the time, and sadly a forum public service announcement won't remedy it. Like the other posters have mentioned, the best way to deal with this is unfortunately to you yourself constantly be conscientious of it.

In some cases though, it may make strategic sense to cut through a teammate (or call in Catapult/grenades even when a friendly is in the area etc.) to kill an enemy - but very rarely.