PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful work Ubi! golf claps all around!

SwellChemosabe
10-08-2017, 05:12 PM
Couple days late on this i'm sure, been away from electronics for a little bit, but fantastic work with this latest patch. I played a couple of games before i went to work and then downloaded the patch over lunch. When i got home i loaded it up and hot damn does the game look gorgeous!

Not sure exactly what you changed but i love the new lighting, the new configurations and especially the changes to the cent. played maybe one or two rounds in dominion against one and, even though he was still pretty ****ing good, he felt much more tolerable in a fight.

fantastic work ubi! keep it up! :)

UbiInsulin
10-08-2017, 06:41 PM
We're really glad to hear you're liking the changes, seaners95! We'll continue to listen to you guys and pass on the issues you bring to our attention for future patches. :)

DaLast_Samurai
10-08-2017, 11:03 PM
While the new patch has brought a slight increase in disconnecting and the tougher Zone Attack input for me on PS4, over all the game play has improved much for me.
As an Orochi main, it's been about 3 patches since my broken reflex blocking / parrying has worked this well and consistent again.
And I love some of the new added options to the menu for both game play and inventory clearing is nice.

Can't wait for dedicated servers next year, and more balancing.
Keep up the good work Ubisoft!