PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking is a Joke

Unztructor
10-06-2017, 12:08 AM
I haven't come to expect much from Ubisoft, not even my money back after their game won't work on my PC. The matchmaking in For Honor is nothing different, where you're seemingly put up against opponent of any skill level because of the lack of players. Expect every match to be a stomp, either your team or the enemy's. Only rarely do I get a game where I'm actually invested in the game.

Strongly regret preordering For Honor, should have learnt my lesson with Wildlands.

PSA don't buy this game

Halvtand
10-06-2017, 09:58 AM
You're a bit late.
I mean, if you did preorder the game, why have you waited until now to play it and realise what MM is?
If you have played it for all this time, why did it take more than half a year for you to realise what MM is?
And even more bizarre, why didn't you realise this back in March when every other thread on the forum was about this?

You are also posting this literally hours after a big patch what is supposed to fix not just character balance, but a few other things as well. So... What happened?

Charmzzz
10-06-2017, 10:12 AM
Yesterday I had the best Matchmaking since ages in For Honor. Like Teams with 2 veterans and 2 noobs on each side. Almost equal combined Reps. When I queued as a full 4 man squad we pretty much only faced other premade teams or at least high rep people.

I think they adjusted something in that patch.