PDA

View Full Version : New controller layouts

AmericanBalls
10-05-2017, 11:39 PM
What do y'all think? I really wanted to have GB on something else than X but think I got so used to it there I may keep it. I was really hoping for the option to have both X and the right stick be assigned the GB action, so that I could still execute some of the moveset (Warden SB, Conq bash) with X ( the shoulder bash cancel into GB is really wonky using the stick). I don't need a dang camera reset! What are you all going to go with in terms of layout?

UbiNoty
10-06-2017, 12:10 AM
This is only the second phase of controller customization. We soon hope to have fully customizable controller mapping - then you can have it all however you want!

We.the.North
10-06-2017, 12:52 AM
I was really hoping for the option to have both X and the right stick be assigned the GB action

This is also what I was really hoping for. For nothing at all to change other than make both the right stick button and the X button, BOTH OF THEM, do the guard break.

I_Sash_I
10-06-2017, 11:02 AM
I think this button should be "cancel" and not GB.

This would allow to quickly change attack direction after feinting.

PDXGorechild
10-06-2017, 11:12 AM
This is only the second phase of controller customization. We soon hope to have fully customizable controller mapping - then you can have it all however you want!

Forgive me for my ignorance, but is this not a relatively easy programming job that can be done in a day? What's the hold up?