PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi with after patch added HP

GMG Peter
10-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Seems MUCH more of a threat to me in duels and brawls.
How do you feel about 20hp added?

SwellChemosabe
10-05-2017, 09:25 PM
might actually be worth taking him seriously now, as opposed to just kind of shooing him off like an annoying fly.

UbiNoty
10-05-2017, 11:04 PM
Would definitely love to hear input on some of the balance changes that came with today's update, especially since many were made with all the community feedback we've heard in mind.

SenBotsu893
10-05-2017, 11:34 PM
well 20 hp is basically a little more than 1 light attack. so i doubt it will effect him in a drastic way. but every little bit helps i gues.

Helnekromancer
10-06-2017, 02:50 AM
I play Shinobi whenever I feel like i want to handicap myself but with the bonus health it's gives me the chance to make 1 mistake and not die instantly. "Instead of dying from 2 heavies in 4v4 now it's 2 heavies and a toe stab or raider knee, or just a light attack". It's not alot but anything helps, seeing as though everything he does is a near death experience.

tumenergia
10-06-2017, 12:16 PM
Really thankful for the stamina reductions. Hp could be added a little more.

What I'd love to see is a slight increase in the bleeding damage.. It's a joke now compared to PK or other bleed effects.
Maybe increase speed of heavies a little.

Shinobi should have low health and defense (even though it's a bit too low atm) but improve his stamina and speed.

And most importantly: have the ninja perk (the invisibility on map etc) be auto. Don't let it take up a slot and let it be there from the start.

I'm a prestige 19 Shinobi main btw

Charmzzz
10-06-2017, 12:38 PM
Really thankful for the stamina reductions. Hp could be added a little more.

What I'd love to see is a slight increase in the bleeding damage.. It's a joke now compared to PK or other bleed effects.
Maybe increase speed of heavies a little.

Shinobi should have low health and defense (even though it's a bit too low atm) but improve his stamina and speed.

And most importantly: have the ninja perk (the invisibility on map etc) be auto. Don't let it take up a slot and let it be there from the start.

I'm a prestige 19 Shinobi main btw

1. Isn't Shinobi now at 110 HP? Same as Cent and only 10 less than PK, Zerker, Nobu and Orochi? Do you really think he should have even more when you consider he is the most slippery and fastest (running away) character in the game? Imo he should have less HP than other Assassins cause he compensates that with the ability to gank all over the map with ranged Attacks and GB's in half the time than anybody else. Plus his double dodge gives him the best evade move in the game and they buffed that, too.

2. Which Bleed you mean?

The guaranteed one after a Deflect which gives you the opportunity to kick your opponent away after? Do you realise that you literally have to just Deflect, get free Damage and you can reset the fight to neutral, even versus people with Hyperarmor attacking you? A PK Deflect Bleed is super risky vs every Character that has Hyperarmor, and you have to confirm the hit with hitting another button.

Or do you mean Sickle Rain? You do know that it is a move like Demon Embrace where all other enemies can hit you and you do not get out of it, do you? And please don't tell me "But 1v1 Bro!!!" because Shinobi is really good vs PK in 1v1 if you know how. Sickle Rain is around 30-45 Bleed (not sure if its 10 or 15 Bleed per hit) after hitting 2 Heavys for 65 Damage or a ranged GB into 1 Heavy for 30 Damage. How much Damage you want? ;)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

3. Give that to all Assassins then, wouldn't mind to have it on PK and Orochi, too.

ArthurWhite01
10-06-2017, 02:53 PM
Uhm, ranged guardbreak into sicklerain combo does a total of +-50 damage and the heavy is 35 damage. So if we assume eery hit does the same amount of bleed, every stab does 5 bleed damage. I don't know who told you the ranged GB does 65-80 damage, but that is an obious lie. It does 2 bars of damage and not arround 3 like you claim. That would be OP as hell.

ArthurWhite01
10-06-2017, 02:58 PM
Also, in the document you posted the bleed values are red, meaning they aren't known yet.
ps: I hate autocorrect (eery -> every)

Charmzzz
10-06-2017, 03:11 PM
Ok sorry, I got it wrong in the sheet then. Would be 45-50 combined Damage for a ranged GB into heavy Sickle Rain or 80 combined Damage when landing both heavy Attacks into Sickle Rain. All this while your teammates can hit the opponent while he is stun-locked in the animation. ;)

ArthurWhite01
10-06-2017, 03:20 PM
That is so true! That stunlock is the worst! And I made a mistake myself, it does <50 damage total(47 I believe, I've tested it as a Shinobi vs lawbinger and after 3 sicklerain combos they had like 10 health left, so the bleed is 4!).

ArthurWhite01
10-06-2017, 03:54 PM
And then I discovered this document is full of lies. LB has less than 150 health. His health is 145! :eek: I noticed this because the ranged heavy does 25 and it just got under 5 bars, also the deflect does 20 bleed damage and that put him on exactly 5 bars. Please check this with other characters. So now I used Kensei who has 125 health (according to that document) and I use ranged heavy and it puts him at 1 sliver after 5 of them... I used a no gear shinobi. I don't know what to believe anymore!

SenBotsu893
10-06-2017, 06:50 PM
this has quite derailed from the the focus of this thread. but id like to know if you completly turned gearstats off? also bleed is such a unclear factor because the bleed strikes do physical damange + bleed.

for example a warden with the bleed immunity feat will still take like 1 or 2 damage (maybe more?) from bleed inflicting strikes because they do some regular damage but have more bleed property.

DKDridin
10-06-2017, 10:52 PM
Shinobi will be the one that everyone cries about now because holy crap is it ever overpowered.