PDA

View Full Version : Your questions for the Anno-Team about Anno 1800

Ubi-O5
10-04-2017, 03:51 PM
Hello Annoholics!

I want to open this thread so you can post short questions you have about Anno 1800.

These will be collected and the most interesting questions will be answered through Anno Union (https://www.anno-union.com/en/start-new/) and periodically in this thread, after which the original post will be removed so only answered questions remain.

Please, only post questions in this thread. If you want a discussion, create a new thread.
Anything that is not a question or related to Anno 1800 will be removed.

Cheers
Ubi-O5

Ubi-O5
06-20-2018, 05:38 PM
May I have a alpha/beta key ? :p
You can apply for focus tests here: https://www.anno-union.com/en/playtests/ ;)

Ubi-O5
06-20-2018, 05:39 PM
Will Slavery be in this game?
Slavery will not play a role in Anno 1800. It might be that there are elements in the game which reflect the topic in a certain way but we will not go into detail about it. We don’t think that a game like Anno and also we as developers can cover this topic in an appropriate way. We are focussing on a game which delivers a fun strategy experience set in the given setting.

Ubi-O5
06-20-2018, 05:44 PM
My question is this.. some of the past anno games have had AI interactions. Such as building in the same world as you are. So you were fighting for islands and resources, or a more peaceful approach, like trading. Is this going to be in 1800 as well? That is a huge thing I missed in Anno 2205. There was no competition in single player mode.
We have already shown off one of our Neutral Powers with Eli Bleakworth (https://www.anno-union.com/en/devblog-eli-bleakworth-2/) and we will show more in the future, so stay tuned for that.

Ubi-O5
06-20-2018, 05:46 PM
Will the game be designed to ship as multiplattform especially with native linux support?
Right now, we focus on getting a launch on Windows PC only. We'll talk about post-launch stuff at a later time.

Ubi-O5
06-20-2018, 05:49 PM
How do this game work? like anno 1404 or 2070? or like 2205? I hope its like 2070 or 1404.
Anno 1800 will not only return to the historical roots of the series, but we also will feature sandbox mode, physical goods, classic Anno multiplayer and more. The full scope of our vision can be found here (https://www.anno-union.com/en/devblog-our-vision/).

Ubi-O5
06-20-2018, 05:53 PM
I'm Sorry if it's been answered already. I'm one about to lose AnnoOnline, and I'd like to know if there are plans to offer Anno 1800 as a similar browser game?
As of now, we haven't announced any browser-connection or the ability to play the game via browser.

Ubi-O5
06-20-2018, 05:59 PM
2. I would also like to see real Nations. I appreciate the creativity of the hypothetical nation states, but I have always wanted real nations. Would be great to select from various nations that have unique and specialized buildings and units similar to Age of Empires III. This has always been one of my biggest gripes with the franchise. Would love to see different colonial powers ie. England, Spain, France, Portugal, Germany, Netherlands, United States and Japan represented in the game.
While i get why people would like that, Anno has always been more about a tongue-in-cheek reference to history than an accurate representation of it, hence why we will not feature real life personalities and nations. We do have our own cast of characters in the Anno-series, like the Jorgensen family line.
A bit of more info about our take on historical accuracy can be found here (https://www.anno-union.com/en/devblog-truth-or-fiction/).

Ubi-O5
06-20-2018, 06:19 PM
Will you be be scattering little easter eggs across 1800 like you did in previous games? It's something very simple but I always get so much joy out of it when I discover them.
One of my favorites was the christmas tree on the market in 1404 during christmas time.
Very likely that those with keen eyes will have a few things to discover.

Ubi-O5
06-20-2018, 06:22 PM
And cleaned up, thanks for your patience!
Keep the questions coming.

Ubi-O5
08-01-2018, 05:11 PM
I sent the application form for the playtest 4 months ago but i didnt get any answer, what happend ?
If you haven't gotten an error from your email program, then we've received it, but you haven't been selected yet for one of the playtests.

Ubi-O5
08-01-2018, 05:11 PM
Hi there, I'm very curious about the AI, any plans for a Devblog on that? :)
We will talk about AI on the Devblog on Thursday, stay tuned! (https://www.anno-union.com/en/many-questions-many-answers/)

Ubi-O5
10-30-2018, 11:50 AM
Hi Anno Team,
A quick question here, if we purchase Pioneers Edition, can we activate the game on Steam?
It is just frustrating to have all friends on Steam while I can only play it via UPlay...
Really appreciated
Best regards
Wei
The Pioneer Edition is not available on Steam.
You can however add the game as a Non-Steam Game to your Library as shown here (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2219-YDJV-5557).

Ubi-O5
10-30-2018, 11:52 AM
Collectors Edition
I have just pre-ordered the Collectors edition and notice that it all seems to be digital. I sincerely hope that the book and other items shown are hard copies - AUD$ 139-50 is a lot of money for just digital content.
The Anno 1800 Version in the Ubisoft Store won't include a DVD. However, some german retailers are offering a DVD-Version. It's best to contact your retailer directly, as they will be able to tell you which version they have in stock.

Ubi-O5
10-30-2018, 11:54 AM
Any informations about beta test? Any earlier beta for pre-orders?
We won't have Beta-Tests for Pre-Orders. Generally speaking, we already are doing limited Focus-Tests on the Anno-Union (https://www.anno-union.com/en/) and have recently announced (https://www.anno-union.com/en/back-from-birmingham/) that we want to open these tests up for bigger groups.

Ubi-O5
11-26-2018, 06:20 PM
I got the email stating that I was selected, but how do I unlock the Technical Tester. Looks like it needs a password to ublock it
You won't need a password. The email contains all the instructions that leads you through the steps to sign the NDA after which the game will be added to your Uplay Client.
There you will also find further information such as access to the TTS Forums as well as Start/Endtimes of the Test. :)

Ubi-O5
11-28-2018, 11:22 AM
Hey Annonation!

Where can i gave you some feedback for Starting Problems?
I have an very low solution and when i want to start a game i have an directx error...
You can provide feedback to the TTS on the TTS Forums. The link to those can be found in the Uplay Client under the Anno 1800 TTS Game Info.

Ubi-O5
11-28-2018, 06:40 PM
When can we expect a German version? My english is very, very bad!

mfg
Gerd
This Technical Test will be English Only as the localisations to the other languages - including German - is not ready yet.

Ubi-O5
11-29-2018, 12:49 PM
Hello folks,

we are temporarily closing this thread as we are getting a high amount of accidental NDA Breaches in this thread.
If you are a Tester, please use the appropriate Test Forum (link can be found in the Uplay client) to leave your Bugs, Feedback or general Discussion of the game.
If you do not have TTS Forum Access but feel you should, send me a PM and i'll look into it.

We will open this thread again next week.

Kind regards,
Ubi-O5

Ubi-O5
12-14-2018, 12:17 PM
HI) Will there be someone among the AI ​​players with the last name Jorgensen?

They were everywhere.
Yes.

Opening the thread again. :)

Ubi-O5
02-12-2019, 11:38 AM
I have two questions:
1. Will resouces/goods balance be displayed in a way similar to Anno 2205, where you have shown your balance of certain goods type, or be it like in previous titles, when you had only noticement if amount of goods rises or falls?
2. Will there be possibility for building palace/mansion for ruler of city, just like it was possible in Anno 1404 Venice and Anno 1701?

1: We have an interface element, that shows production times that help you gauge how an ideal production line looks.

Ubi-O5
02-12-2019, 11:39 AM
Is there a co-op mode in this game like Anno 2070 ? That's the most wanted feature and I didn't see any official mention, yet.

We won't have Co-Op at release, sorry.

Ubi-O5
02-12-2019, 11:42 AM
Hello, when will there be a translation into Portuguese?

Thank you!

I love Anno

Translated into google translator.
We don't have a Portugese translation planned.

When we release in April, the following languages will be available:

Fully localised Text and Audio
English
German
French
Russian

Fully localised Text
Italian
Spanish
Japanese
Korean
Polish
Chinese (traditional and simplified)

Ubi-O5
02-12-2019, 11:44 AM
I am newcomer to anno series and currently enjoying the beta. Would the final build be playable online only for singleplayer?
Anno 1800 will be playable fully in singleplayer, you can even start endless games without any AI or traders if you want to (if it's adviseable, that's another discussion).

Ubi-O5
02-12-2019, 11:46 AM
Will there be a night and day cycle in the future like in previous Anno's?
At the moment, we won't implement a Day and Night cycle, but we hear the feedback from a few people.

Ubi-O5
02-12-2019, 11:48 AM
Will there be screenshot competition like the beta one, once the game is live? Obviously not always with prizes but just a nice way to showcase other players beautiful city creations.
We from the community team have a few ideas like that that we're discussing but nothing concrete planned out yet.

NeoGalaxy
02-13-2019, 06:24 PM
I have two small questions... the 1st is rather basic: Why focus on small islands? Or well bigger islands, why not on a very big island? The 2nd question is something that I've always wondered about... Why not focus on both buildings new buildings but also on upgrading those buildings? Why start with a small house why we have different ideas for the same house concept?

iznano4nik
02-14-2019, 12:04 PM
will be in 1800 sector projects with bonuses? like in 2205

raptorbonz
02-19-2019, 04:08 AM
I really liked the difference between the northren and southern cites in 1404 and always wanted to start the game from the southern Islands and migrate into the northern. Will it be possible to start from a session other than the traditional Starting session and explore/expand into the classic European style archipelago?

TonyCrunch
02-20-2019, 08:06 PM
Dear Ubisoft

Will there be scenario's in Anno 1800 like in Anno 1404 (for example; get 2000 nobleman) ? I like to build a city from scratch and see it grow, but i prefer to have a goal to aim for.
If i have a goal to aim at, i feel myself more engaged in building to that goal.

Kind regards
Tony

MikeMcnanner
02-26-2019, 05:34 PM
Hello,

Will Anno 1800 have a built-in benchmark test. I would love to know if I need to upgrade my video card in order to run the game in the highest settings.

Teroarist
03-05-2019, 04:42 AM
Isn't it easy to ship through Amazon? I'm not familiar with the logistics and costs, or the demand for pioneers edition in the U.S., but U.S. is a pretty large market in general and I've seen a few posts from people asking about this.

ventru_pl
03-06-2019, 09:22 PM
Will there be Steam achievements added to the steam version of the game?

Vad1m_Ukra1ne
03-07-2019, 08:19 AM
Dear Ubisoft

Will there be scenario's in Anno 1800 like in Anno 1404 (for example; get 2000 nobleman) ? I like to build a city from scratch and see it grow, but i prefer to have a goal to aim for.
If i have a goal to aim at, i feel myself more engaged in building to that goal.

Kind regards
Tony

A: did u watched beta game-plays on Youtube? you have everything that u want. don't worry about it.

Zmarti
03-14-2019, 01:35 PM
How does DLC work? As in is it shared, locked for anyone that doesn't have it, everyone needs to have it to play it or it depends on the DLC? Also, can you just switch them off, or once you have it, you need to use it always? Is it comparable to previous Annos? (I don't have 2070 or 2205 though.)

TheBadFrag
03-21-2019, 02:16 PM
Hey Devs!

Will the game have SLI support on launch? :)

Ayreen1800
03-22-2019, 09:39 AM
Hi :)
I adore Anno games, and the new one looks amazing; I watched few hours of gameplay on YT. One thing I miss in the game is the possibility to upgrade production buildings and buildings like church. Since buildable area on an island is always an issue as the game progresses, it would be nice to be able to upgrade the existing buildings instead of just building new ones. Islands have different fertilities so it wouldn't affect that part of the game, player would still have to settle new islands, but it could greatly help with city planning and building. We.ll have to take care of city's culture and looks, vulgarity and pollution etc. so it would be great if we could ie. upgrade the pig farm multiple times; 1. bigger main building, hires more people, production gets up for ~20%, 2. Adding modules to existing structure to further increase production, 3. Implementing new technologies that help with various problems (I don't know, 'sharper knives' to speed up the meat production, 'air filters' that would lower the vulgarity in the city or something like that) :)
It would be awesome if other buildings could be upgraded, like farmer's demand a chapel, which can be upgraded to church for workers and later to cathedral for artisans. Small (village) and big (city) firestations. Maybe adding some medical buildings and a graveyard just for the sake of realism :) Village doctor's house, upgradeable to medical clinic and then to hospital...
Also, considering we're on an island, would be great to be able to use more sea food than just fish, maybe upgrade fisherman's huts to whalers or something.
Sorry for the long post and any mistakes, english is not my first language :)
Can't wait to play 1800! <3

captainhullo
04-04-2019, 07:31 PM
will you be able to play the savegames from the closed beta (from 31 januari) in the next beta (on 12 april)?

ahmedriad77
04-06-2019, 08:52 AM
Hello, is Anno 1800 going to support widescreen 21:9

L33R0YxJ3NK1N5
04-06-2019, 06:19 PM
How will the DLC work? Is "The Anarchist" just a couple more missions in the campaign and an extra NPC in sandbox?
Also we could already see more continents on the world map, will those have their own story campaign?

CptButtHurt
04-07-2019, 10:37 AM
We won't have Co-Op at release, sorry.

It is very sad that the most desirable and interesting mode will not be. I hope at least in the future, add the normal mode of the cooperative, and not dull simple multiplayer.

Ubi-Com_Raven
04-08-2019, 12:25 PM
will you be able to play the savegames from the closed beta (from 31 januari) in the next beta (on 12 april)?

No, you won't be able to carry over save games. The Open Beta and full game are completely different items in your Uplay library.

Ubi-Com_Raven
04-08-2019, 12:27 PM
How will the DLC work? Is "The Anarchist" just a couple more missions in the campaign and an extra NPC in sandbox?
Also we could already see more continents on the world map, will those have their own story campaign?

So far we have only announced the Anarchsit as our only piece of post-launch content. That will include the Anarchist as a new character for sandbox, including his own set of quest and rewards for players. We will have more on future content in the, well... future :)

Darkbirt
04-08-2019, 08:49 PM
I've noticed that it is already possible to claim rewards for ANNO 1800 in the ubisoft club. My question is if it is also possible to use these rewards in the open beta?

Ubi-Com_Raven
04-08-2019, 10:01 PM
I've noticed that it is already possible to claim rewards for ANNO 1800 in the ubisoft club. My question is if it is also possible to use these rewards in the open beta?

No, that won't be the case. The Open Beta will be a separate product in your Uplay library, and the rewards are only for the full version. Cool idea though!

ChrisBambii
04-09-2019, 03:57 PM
What's the reasoning behind pulling the game from Steam? I'm strongly considering refunding my pre-order as I don't want to support people who are promoting exclusivity within the PC market.

Ubi-Com_Raven
04-10-2019, 12:10 PM
What's the reasoning behind pulling the game from Steam? I'm strongly considering refunding my pre-order as I don't want to support people who are promoting exclusivity within the PC market.

This is not really a question for the Anno development team. But you can find Ubisoft's statement on this business decision here: https://www.anno-union.com/en/ubisoft-is-partnering-with-epic-games-store-for-anno-1800/

L33R0YxJ3NK1N5
04-10-2019, 05:07 PM
We won't get any scenarios like in 1404, will we at least get some ingame achievement system or other forms of progression to unlock new things?
At the moment I don't see any reason to play more than once through the campaign/sandbox, not very much in terms of replayability?

ecstazy1988
04-10-2019, 08:01 PM
Hi guys, I am super excited about playing the new ANNO 1800. I do have one question as I usually like to play random maps. I read something that the random maps are a collection of islands that are pre-made, is that right? I was wondering if that is right, does this mean you are very likely to get to play the same islands from time to time, or are they generated on "spot" whean creating a new sandbox game? Thank you in advance.

Ubi-Com_Raven
04-11-2019, 09:11 AM
Hi guys, I am super excited about playing the new ANNO 1800. I do have one question as I usually like to play random maps. I read something that the random maps are a collection of islands that are pre-made, is that right? I was wondering if that is right, does this mean you are very likely to get to play the same islands from time to time, or are they generated on "spot" whean creating a new sandbox game? Thank you in advance.

The session maps are randomly generated based on what settings you chose in your game setup, but the islands are all handcrafted. So when the session is generated, it randomly pulls islands from the pool (for example, 2 islands from the "Large European islands" pool). That way we combine handcafted islands with randomly generated maps.

akatoruko61tr
04-11-2019, 09:24 AM
Does the Turkish Language Support yok.elbet why your game sales are important for this kind of support in the community fakat.ubisoft game players who want to be Turkish in Turkey are not less likely to come in updates of the Turkish language support fazla.b next?

Lonzarius
04-14-2019, 12:45 PM
Hey everybody,
me and my wife played since 1602 and still often sink into 1404V via LAN together. Will it be added for 1800 too? If not at launch, will u add it as soon as Ubi decides to shut down the servers at least?:confused:
Yours,
Lonza

lakestk
04-14-2019, 04:03 PM
First expedition part and i cant even complete it. THE VERY FIRST.

this needs to be fixed fast before release.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/246980535153459202/566998563666657290/unknown.png

corgie2008
04-14-2019, 06:31 PM
Can you change the direction buildings are facing? If so How?

Ubi-Com_Raven
04-14-2019, 07:48 PM
Can you change the direction buildings are facing? If so How?

You can click the mousewheel when you have a building ready to build to change the facing.

dromius
04-14-2019, 08:58 PM
Hi,
is there anywhere information to be found how multiplayer saves work?
Scenario: we are a group of three playing a game together initiated by playerA.
While PlayerA (who initiated the game) quits, players B and C continue for much longer and save their own games and eventually also quit.
Question:
1. If later player B or player C load their game and without inviting player A continue, why do they land on player A's island (and can edit it) but not their own?
2. If player A loads the game and invited player B and C again it will restart from playerA's much older savegame?
3. Are savegames centrally organised and distributed to all players when they log into the game?

In essence we want to find out whether we can play in a multiplayer world and others can join only for part of the game.
Thanks!

Heat1451
04-14-2019, 11:01 PM
Will the new game have more specific guidance than the beta?

I have run to buy and am an original fan of all the Assassins Creed games. There is not enough guidance to steer you through this game. I'm glad I got a chance to try it because, I would have been upset at wasting the $60.00!!!

baguira
04-16-2019, 08:06 AM
Hallo, habe mir grad Anno 1800 installiert,aber leider alles nur in englisch. Wie stelle ich auf deutsch um?

mindbender1946
04-16-2019, 02:09 PM
Where do I find the manual to download. My Steam preordered game works fine jus need to find the manual to download

KarlosCV
04-16-2019, 06:14 PM
Hey @BB_Com_Raven, Anno 1800 is great but are you planning to add some Single Scenarios to the game? Or maybe an editor so people can make their own scenarios?

Btw why you haven't brought back scenarios and global events (they were so awesome in 2070), neither for 2205 nor for 1800? Was that a design decision, like you felt they're not that important for fans? Or was it due to time/resource constraints? Thanks!

elikim
04-16-2019, 09:35 PM
Hey guys.

Can you help me complete my quest - "For You":

https://imgur.com/tGyfnd7

I cant seem to find the item, that the quest suggest me to pick up.

Please tell me, I'm not blind :)

elikim
04-16-2019, 09:36 PM
picture should have been there :(

URL : https://imgur.com/tGyfnd7

prgbrowne
04-17-2019, 09:35 AM
Sports fields. Where are they? Sure the Latinos have boxing rings, but what about the old world? Why boxing rings anyway, should be **** (male chook) fighting. But I want to see cricket, or footy games. Cricket was an international sport in the mid1800s as was rugby union. We had tournaments in Anno1404, we can do better in Anno 1800.

Artaaani
04-17-2019, 12:55 PM
Hello. Do you have an estimated date when normal co-op multiplayer will be implemented?

Like, days, weeks, months?

Unfortunately the game is unplayable without this feature, so we are waiting for this feature more than we wainted for "full game release" at April 15.

Would be good to know at least estimated date.

Zaris24
04-17-2019, 04:29 PM
I would like to know if they will add the old feature from anno2070 where you could play up to 4 players as/in the same empire (not team1 team2 etc etc)
Askeing becaus i dont wanna throw my money away on a game that dosent have this feature
(All so the game cost to much atm)

Artaaani
04-17-2019, 05:51 PM
Yes, they are plan to implement that, but no estimated date, just "soon". Check the my question above.

NightXFury
04-17-2019, 08:00 PM
I have the game through Steam and during the switch from Steam to Epic the DLC is not posted as available for those of us on Steam. Also because it was removed from steam search we cant leave any reviews on the game for other players to read as well, Overall the game is awesome and I am hoping the DLC brings even more to the game such as more ship variants. I just wish that these choices up top which I understand don't have such an effect on those of us on Steam.

mnester
04-17-2019, 09:06 PM
I would like to be able to "reserve" items in my warehouse so that my trade routes dont take all of a certain item

indeathsquad88
04-18-2019, 01:59 AM
Can we get an ETA on bug fixes. There is a major one that stops you from continuing the Campaign, because you can't start the quest or start any new quests for that matter.

Per48dCranium
04-18-2019, 04:13 AM
Is it possible to make a route on your own between a consumable and its depot? Tired of the auto route picking a warehouse when I want/need it to go elsewhere; pig to slaughterhouse etc. Some are no problem but maybe I want 3 grain farms supplying the same Schnapps distillery. Love the game. New to Anno.

AIphion
04-18-2019, 06:59 AM
Will it be possible to play with more than 3 AI players + pirates in the future? :p

I mean not to make it by default, just to design an option to put 5 AI players + pirates (e.g) on Sandbox.

Swagosauruss1
04-18-2019, 07:48 AM
Hi,

Is there a way to delete the trade history? Mine is often bugged and I cannot see the most recent ones. Allowing me to delete it would be a QOL upgrade for me...

Stephors
04-18-2019, 01:03 PM
Will the feature to swap out key resources at the top of the window be returned in this Anno game? It's really useful and surprised that feature is not there anymore. :(

JM-Ironfoot
04-19-2019, 02:05 PM
Maintenance - I want to calculate my profit but in order to do that I need to know after what time you have paid the maintenance fee for a building? Is this 1 minute, 5 etc.

Balthoraz
04-20-2019, 10:41 AM
Maintenance - I want to calculate my profit but in order to do that I need to know after what time you have paid the maintenance fee for a building? Is this 1 minute, 5 etc.

AFAIK everything is managed per minute, it means, maintenance, consumption, taxes, etc. are all per minute.

Chaoimin_
04-20-2019, 10:53 PM
Hello Anno 1800 team! :)

Where is the registry key that determines DirectX 11 or 12? When you set it to 12 and the game won't start because of it ( an error for example? ), there's no way to revert back (besides, for a normal person, reinstalling Windows).

Thanks guys, you're the best <3

YSM1R
04-21-2019, 03:46 AM
Hi there.
So recently I played with a friend multiplayer in different teams, but as allied. The AI was stealing more and more islands so we decided to get rid of him.
As we then conquered his first (main) port, the game didnt let us decide to destroy it. It just automatically divided the island between us. Is this some kind of bug ? Its really annoying because now the AI has like a 30 minutes cooldown (where he btw still can attack us and built ships, just the port isnt attacking) and after it hes "free" again? I hope you could understand my problem. Greetings Ysmir :)

Edit: If you attack together an island, the island will automatically split. You have to attack the island alone, if you want to decide wether destroy it or take control of it.

Kaldariaq
04-21-2019, 04:33 AM
Hello.

The description of the achievement for charter company says to get to Investors using only charter routes.

I have reached Investors with no trade routes or oil routes. I have manually used ships to transport goods from island to island, but no actual trade routes.
Did the manual trading cancel the achievement, or do I need to reach a certian number of investors. I just have 1 house right now to see if that would proc the achievement.

toa13r
04-21-2019, 06:02 AM
My brick iron production is not recognized and accumulated in my wearhouse which stop me to advance to other level. Without brick iron I can't make new building. Can anyone have similar problem and how can it fix?

ipe0314
04-21-2019, 09:11 AM
I'm currently playing the campaign mode, the auto save kick in in a time when I only have 1 investor building. I continued playing for hours were auto save kicks in until I have about 20 or more investor buildings then I saved again and quit.

The following morning when I loaded my saved game - lo and behold it loaded in the time when I only have 1 investor building. I played for a couple of hours or so then saved and close the game. When I loaded it lo and behold again I was back to the time i only have 1 investor building - AGAIN!

Also, there was the time when my money is over 1m with +incomes from taxes, etc., then it suddenly went down to half a million.

I bought Anno 1800 from Steam. Can anyone tell what the hell is wrong with the game???

nateo85
04-21-2019, 10:26 AM
Hi all

I would like to play Anno 1800. Is there any way to buy the game on Thumbstick or disk and not download it?

Where I live I have 90gb a month of data and it is $10 for every 1gb over the limit so downloading games is off my radar probably now and forever, so Microsoft XBOX can go stuff themselves also in the new generation of consoles.

Cheers all

neoiq5719
04-21-2019, 04:54 PM
Hi there I would like to know how to transport oil from one island to another. I have all type of ships but I cant select any of them for that task.
THX
never mind I just found out

Oldsen
04-22-2019, 03:53 PM
1 save per game..... Why cant i use my auto saves? or make more than 1 save file per game?
Hot fix answer was auto save games are in the folder in game directory but they wont load.
And its a stupid way to load any game tbh. Fix this and give multi coop mode and we will be happy players again ;D

Madaahk
04-22-2019, 08:36 PM
Hi!

So, I've read that doing dynamic speeds in multiplayer can cause issues with latency, desync, etc between players.

However, does that also apply to setting the game speed before the game and "locking" it into place once the match starts?

BSB-Turambar
04-22-2019, 09:06 PM
Hi!

I love the game as much as I did its predecessors. My question: is it possible to add a savegame-location-choice? I want to continue to play Anno 1800 on my laptop when I'm from home; so I would like to have the option to save in the cloud. Please!

KR, Theo Legters, The Netherlands

RNT2019
04-23-2019, 12:16 AM
Hello

I have only one question to everbody who knows that ????

Why is a German citizen paying for the same amount of money (about 60€) as a Polish citizen? And a German citizen has German in the game as subtitles and also has German dubbing and the Polish citizen has only subtitles ????

In my opinion, this is a very unfair practice of UBISOFT and I will certainly be forced to report it to relevant organizations. (unless someone has already reported it)

This is simply favoring one country over another

I am asking for substantive answers or ensuring that it will be adjusted for Polish dubbing or a lower price, and when will it happen ???

Regards

PS.
it's very naughty and sad behavior of UBISOFT, and I, as a YT / TTV streamer, intend to talk about it very loudly

Serial-Crusher
04-23-2019, 02:56 AM
I'm trying to set my ships in key chokepoints to embargo an enemy. But when I place them and make sure they are on passive defense, and then go about on other management tasks, inevitably they will wander and sail right into an enemy port. Boom. Destroyed.

Is this something that can be patched?

Davidson_77
04-23-2019, 08:26 PM
Hello, I want to know: Is there any way to increase the moral of the ship's, before select them for an expedition? I don't mean by shipping supplies or specialists, I mean increase the moral while they are stopped, because when I have to select a boat for the expedition, all of them have just 20-25% even when they never get into one or have been finished construction minutes ago...

Thank you so much and excuse my English!

Davidson_77
04-23-2019, 08:30 PM
Sports fields. Where are they? Sure the Latinos have boxing rings, but what about the old world? Why boxing rings anyway, should be **** (male chook) fighting. But I want to see cricket, or footy games. Cricket was an international sport in the mid1800s as was rugby union. We had tournaments in Anno1404, we can do better in Anno 1800.

Rugby would be f**cking awesome!

corgie2008
04-24-2019, 03:11 AM
Sorry for this question......what is the resource needed for building "Ship of the Line" it looks like a brick with black edges, when I go to hover to discover it disappears and I can't seem to find it in my
warehouses yet I produce it somehow. thankshttps://oi1160.photobucket.com/albums/q489/beckyham12/2019-04-23_LI_zpsopshoqkp.jpg

Delamitrius
04-24-2019, 05:04 AM
Cannons :)

Silca_Silva
04-24-2019, 07:19 AM
Q1: Currently the game takes on the second industrial revolution (oil, electricity, trains). Will you include the first industrial revolution, too? After all the first industrial revolution is the better known and historically more important one.

Nota bene: I think I get why you chose to settle for the second ind. rev.: trains are cool, electricity is a new concept, and oil is a nice new resource. On the other hand, the first ind. rev. is all about steam and coal - and coal has been a bit overused. However, consequently you created a setting that (while still amazing) does not do full justice to either historical accuracy (electricity was mainly created using coal) nor the second. ind. rev. (oil and trains were way more than just a part of the electric chain). Adding the first ind. rev. to the game/ making an addon would allow you to do full justice to both ind. revs. and historical accuracy. Furthermore, the first ind. rev. created a positive feedback loop in real life, that can 1:1 be translated into the games: steampower -> pumping water out of coal mines -> more coal production -> more steam power -> more overall production.

Q2: Will you re-include needs of the lower tier classes for higher ones? Imho, the current system - while sensible at times - makes the game not only unrealistic (investors don't need food), but also far too easy.

Shaoulin1
04-25-2019, 04:19 AM
Any talks about offering larger custom maps or a map editor/ creation mode?
Something larger, like a coastline taking up 1/3 of the map and the other 2/3s being islands. A larger map where we can really create a massive city and just build to our hearts content.

doomsdaybunnies
04-25-2019, 03:58 PM
I can't replace "street" key to shift + R

I want it that way since for me "R" is road and "shift+R" is street.

Hope you can fix this one dev team :)

RoyRosa
04-25-2019, 05:29 PM
When is the Coop mode gonna be released? and why didn't it ship with the game?

ineedtoplay
04-25-2019, 06:28 PM
Will there be a chat facility to be able to chat with your friends while playing the game?

mickkiller635
04-26-2019, 02:40 PM
1 save per game..... Why cant i use my auto saves? or make more than 1 save file per game?
Hot fix answer was auto save games are in the folder in game directory but they wont load.
And its a stupid way to load any game tbh. Fix this and give multi coop mode and we will be happy players again ;D

Click on the savegame bar at the bottom of your character portrait. It will open a new panel. All the autosave and manual save are listed there, you can even choose which one you want to keep in the cloud not only locally.

I know your pain it took me a week to figure that one out. I was pretty pissed that the dev decided to force us into an ironman game! In the end its just badly explain UI and jumping to a false conclusion.

emzian7
04-26-2019, 03:09 PM
can you get rid of the influence system? it's limiting all the stuff i want to do in this game. I can't have more islands, defenses, ships.

RogerShibby85
04-26-2019, 05:22 PM
My brick iron production is not recognized and accumulated in my wearhouse which stop me to advance to other level. Without brick iron I can't make new building. Can anyone have similar problem and how can it fix?

When you have 2 buildings close together that one supplies eg: wood logs to the saw the carrier will take the wood straight to the saw and the wood wont go into the inventory of the storage buildings. Unless you have a storage building in between the Wood logs and the saw. I wish what ever you have in any building and the storage showed up in the storage facility but that might cause issues when they are producing and you are building.

BigJim35
04-26-2019, 05:45 PM
Hi, first of all I LOVE the game! A big thank you to the development team on a job well done.

So, I have two questions.

1. Is it possible to take over (buy out) another competitor's island without the island in question being totally destroyed? I really liked the feature in other versions of Anno, where you could take over an island and still have their old infrastructure that remained intact. It is somewhat disheartening to save up to buy another competitor's franchise on their island and then have to literally start from scratch again.

2. I have finally reached the end of the campaign and received Bright Sands as my reward. It took many tries, but I finally got there! Unfortunately there are some areas that are blocked for construction, such as small areas for roads, and most irritating of all the entire coast line. I would really like to change all of those ugly ship yards into more a attractive coast line. Is there any way to unlock these areas? Or is this some sort of bug?

Thanks! :confused:

I_R_AUTISM
04-26-2019, 11:24 PM
Hi, me and a friend of mine have started a multiplayer game on anno 1800 and each time it gets to the part where the captain offers me the option to reach the new world the game crashes, is this a known bug and if so what is the fix for this?

Sean1624
04-28-2019, 09:09 AM
Are you going to address the influence problems? The game becomes unplayable late-game as the influence stream slows to a trickle. Maybe make investors +10 influence instead of +1?

mastrude
04-29-2019, 12:19 AM
Do the developers realize how screwed-up the "passive defense" stance is at this point? I would like my warships to HOLD POSITION and fire when their guns bear. The idiots get drawn off and killed, one by one. "Passive defense" apparently means: let a faster enemy draw you off station and chase a squirrel right into the lion's mouth. If I want a naval operation against pirates, I have to nursemaid them every second. This gets very tedious. I've given up stationing ships in the New World, because if I turn my attention away to work on anything else the ships get killed this way, one by one. Issues like this limit the length of time I can play before "rage quitting".

zomgpwnbbq
04-29-2019, 05:30 PM

In the title, the game crashes all the time when alt-tabbing because Uplay loses its connection.

RoyRosa
04-29-2019, 08:19 PM
Ever since the obscure patch of 25th; a lot of people are having stutters and other issues. so u had to put denuvo in to please the blood demon gods that you cal boss. so my question is... are we supposed to just pirate it? because the pirated version works; your version has no functionality currently; it stutters to oblivion after 5 minutes of play.

EchoNoire
04-29-2019, 09:54 PM
I would like to see some sort of a plan for upcoming fixes/changes/features in the nearest patch/patches. There's a lot of talk around the forums, but when could we expect some stuff to be straightened out? It'd be great if you guys let us in on the plans a bit here, gave some time frame, told us what you're actively working on.

There are some rather frustrating, if not straight out gamebreaking, issues afloat.

Dezerker
05-01-2019, 02:36 AM
my question is about the dlc thats adding the continetal map i thinks its the sunken dlc. will their be land units, how big is the island, in MP does everyone get their own map or is their one. and i do hope theirs land units for a map thats going to be huge. kind of makes sense.

Skyhigh020
05-02-2019, 10:49 AM

I think you guys did a great job with anno 1800, loving the game so far! Everything feels well thought through and it captures the anno 1404 vibe that I really liked.
There is just one (imo big thing) missing, which would be a great addition to the game and to people who play it with a co-op focus.
This is the shared base possibility, I think it was introduced in anno 1404: Venice. So the possibility to work together on one base with multiple players, like one focuses on trade, the other on building and the other on quests/military for example. |

So my question is: are you guys thinking about adding the shared base co-op function in a later patch/expansion?

StrupX
05-02-2019, 05:43 PM
le jeux ne marche plus pour beaucoup de monde

mastrude
05-03-2019, 03:09 AM
When do you plan to fix the "missing construction/ship handles" bug? I mean the bug where, when you return to the old world from "the world", you can no longer click on the bottom of the screen to build things or find your ships.

This game has been out for more than a week, and we've reported obvious bugs to you. When can we expect some action? This is not rocket science!

Darth_Novera
05-03-2019, 10:51 PM
I was wondering if there was any plans to make larger land masses in the game that we can build much larger cities on? The reason I ask this is because while I have fun on the current island types, I think I would have a lot more fun with large land masses to build sprawling cities as well.
Thank you in advance and for all of the hard work you all put into this amazing game.

beton075
05-09-2019, 04:34 PM
Why is the Campaign so small, Anno 1404 had a lot of quest maps.

kjkevin
05-14-2019, 07:38 PM
I like the game very much! Thank you for your effort! Hope that the 'after sale' development continues to improve the game:)

PS. Still hoping for fast mode in multiplayer.

CR1929
05-16-2019, 10:32 AM
Hi Guys

Thanks for a beautifull and fun game - I was wondering if you please could provide us with a complete list of the trade value of each good or a link if such is already existing?

Best regards,
Carsten

german_620
05-17-2019, 04:50 PM
Hello, I have tried to understand how the musseum works, but I can not find the key. The musseum shows groups of objects or relics, (6). I've made expeditions, I've got objects and relics, but I can not create a group, and I don't know what this mean. I can only show each oblect individually but not as part of a group. Could you explain me please? Thanks a lot

Arking16
05-17-2019, 07:20 PM
I love having rivals, but sometimes having three gets quite annoying. Can we select how many rivals we want? I want multiple islands to take, and don’t wanna conquer other people’s islands.

BeetrootPancake
05-18-2019, 07:10 AM
Arking16
Yes, you can have 0 to 3 rivals
Just right click on their portrait when setting new game

SirDavidFirst
05-18-2019, 05:10 PM
I have built a battle cruiser in Anno 1800 campaign, and still not got club points, can you tell me why?

Alexxcarbon
05-18-2019, 06:12 PM
Will there be a "greater camera distance" option like in Anno 2205 in 1800?

imj_imj
05-23-2019, 06:45 PM
My coin counts seem to be stuck at 1 billion. Is there a cap?

jnpoint2
05-23-2019, 07:12 PM
How and where do you use character items? I guess they have a purpose in the game.

marcedueas
05-25-2019, 06:23 AM
Plz I need to know why my money vanished. I had 4M, already have around 800 investor, my money is growing at 14k, everything is perfect and suddenly I see that my money is gone. Is this a bug? How can I see where did my money go?!

Fnkershner
06-02-2019, 04:02 PM
I think I have a bug. I have 4 islands all joined together in the old world, I am late in the engineer phase. My Industry Island keeps reporting in the newspaper that I don't have Markets or Pubs. I have 3 of each. And all roads are paved. Suggestions on how I capture this to provide feedback?

Also I am going to assume you already know aobut the bug that if you are short on labor on any island in the situation above. you get reports that you are short on all islands.

CR1929
06-03-2019, 06:00 AM
Could you please make the oiltanker available for purchase? When you as player reach the point in which power plants are ment to be used, you first have to plan the logistics by creating oil-fields on an island in the old world and if you don´t take that into account to begin with, you might end up spending wasted hours to fix the logistics to create your very first oiltanker.

This could be solved by adding the oiltanker as standard vessel for sale at Sir Archibald Blake when you reach the engineer-phase :)?

best regards,
Carsten

CR1929
06-03-2019, 06:03 AM
Could you please enable us to see how our costs are measured? It could be great for optimization if you as player could see exactly what the costs consisted off in regards of ships, buildings and maintanence.

Thanks in advance,
Carsten

CR1929
06-03-2019, 06:07 AM
Hi again

In regards of the tax for the queen - could it maybe be possible to declare independence? I know, this should of course make the queen very angry and a Royal Fleet should be sent on its way to punish you and force you into submission again, but it could be great to get rid of the royal tax. Of course, the Royal Navy should not be a weak one but a might fleet in which you as player has 30 minutes to prepare for from the point of time in which you declare your independence? If you haven´t prepared enough, you either A) loose the game as the Queen will make sure your islands are conquered or b) you are forced to pay double tax for x-amount of time before returning back to normal tax rate.

Best regards,
Carsten

CR1929
06-03-2019, 06:16 AM
Hi

Could you please take a look at the rivers in the new world? They take up a lot of space which is kind of sad taking into account how many different things you can make in the new world. Could you please reduce the number of rivers, so you might just have one or two big rivers instead of a branch of rivers down the island?

Best regards,
Carsten

Katje-Katrien
06-04-2019, 10:15 AM
Hello,

Some of the things I like to have in the game:

Bridges on land to build over the railway. It is a strange view when the train crushes all your people?

Some animations for the apple tree? :)

A different look for the emergency buildings in the New World? That would be nice.

When changing the city incidents on hard, I have the impression that for tier 1 to 3 its more like average.
I have barely city incidents. Occasionally a few fire. Barely a riot.

baraterek
06-04-2019, 11:37 AM
I have a question: Why Ubi is so bad at Anno (?) PR?
We have pinned topic like this, and the last time someone from the "Anno Team" answered was like month ago: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1759699-Your-questions-for-the-Anno-Team-about-Anno-1800?p=14152679&viewfull=1#post14152679
Same is for twitter account - there is pinned tweet from 24.01.2019 ... !!!
Also - news on anno-union could be "printed" more often. It really doesn't look good.

Overall most "Team" answers in this forum sounds like copy-paste "backoff" messages. Is this game really has so low budget (comparing to other Ubi AAA) that support and ovarall PR/Info is almost non-existent, or it's common for all Ubi games?

graspee
06-06-2019, 02:46 PM
Are you going to make the chess tables buyable for people that missed it?
I pre-ordered deluxe plus season pass and the game was coming out in 2 days, I had already extensively tested the game with the closed beta so I didn't bother with open beta, only later finding out I had missed out on an in-game buildable item.

EmarHaan
06-08-2019, 10:41 AM
Was there a change in how the archipelago map looks like? At first it was 4 big islands in the middle and other medium sized around it but know it is al random. Did you make a change in how the different map types look like or is this a bug?

Buzzard...
06-12-2019, 06:14 PM
When will you make this game work with multiple monitors properly? Launching this game ALWAYS comes up on the main monitor ... some people don't have their gaming monitor set as the main monitor due to work flows (and/or preference). Launching this game brings it up on the main monitor regardless of what monitor you place it on and of course the game does not pick up the resolution of any monitor other than the main one so even if you move the window to another monitor the other monitor characteristics are ignored.

Seriously guys, code your game for multi-monitor setups, I would say it is the way of the future but these setups are common now, the future will just be a nightmare for games coded this way and yes I know, many games are currently coded this way (stupidly); move into the now guys (all of you).

KarlosCV
06-15-2019, 10:13 AM
I think it's great we have an official, pinned thread where we can ask the Anno Team questions.

Now the only detail missing is someone from the Anno Team actually answering them.

sollitdude1
06-16-2019, 07:32 PM
how do i change primary screen within the game? the game keeps wanting to be set up on the wrong screen. how do i change on which screen hte game is active? i hate playing in windowed mode, its preposterous that a game anno 2019 is even having such a pleb issue.

SoulRebeI
06-23-2019, 10:39 AM
Is there a way to set the amount off goods ships should leave in the warehouse when setting up trade routes? As soon as i get soap i always set up a trade route because it makes good money in the early game. I also want to sell as much as possible but of course i need it for my workers too. In anno 2070 you could just set a slider that commanded how many goods there should always be left when one of your trade ships comes loading. I found that a very neat feature and it would be nice to have it here as well.

TigerJuice00
06-23-2019, 05:50 PM
its a known issue there is a reddit thread for it. no way to proceed in the game.
https://www.reddit.com/r/anno/comments/bjb3xy/bugged_pay_no_ransom/

:mad:

Jacquesmail2
06-27-2019, 05:37 AM
Hi There, I Cannot find Season Pass , I got Deluxe and Purchased Season Pass, Got Receipt..

How to disable Deluxe and use Season Pass

Jacques
Jacquesmail2@gmail.com

creshna
07-01-2019, 06:08 PM
when i will get my money back ?
my 1st refund request 09069453 was delited as "duplicated message " , but ofc it was not such one. this is because ubisoft support platform is too crappy. any 2nd ticked for same game is - duplicate. whatewer is it about ingame problems or ubi store ticket about anno 1800.
my 2nd refund request 09167607 is still without answer for almost a week.
my game bugs ticket 08804466 since may 2nd is still without answer

what is going on here ? just give me my money back. i want to get my money and forget your company forever .
this was 2nd game that i bought.... 1st one was WoW. the difference is .... impossible to describe it.
for so long ignoring your clients .... i'm done here. will never reccomend your games to my friends

got some answers from support. here it is - https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2040671-Stuck-on-the-quest-in-Chapter-4-Prosperity-for-All?p=14367718&viewfull=1#post14367718

Fnkershner
07-08-2019, 01:14 PM
What is the frequency of updates? Is there a regular schedule?

Ive007
07-09-2019, 06:27 PM
Hello Ubisoft Team,

I think it will be very likely to have i map editor in the game so you can make your own maps in Anno 1800.
And playing in the sandbox mode against Edvard Goode and the queen will be great.

Thank you for you reply :)

Baxonius
07-31-2019, 11:03 AM
Tarde method need really change..wish back to old method like anno 2070..easy control.
didn't like this one now.. please also add. for edit write how many sell/buy instead for only mouse move. not easy to hit 50..mouse always hit 51 or 49 lol.

Coldsteam753
08-04-2019, 10:55 AM
In future, the " Profile Data" would come back? Now every time I start a new game like sandbox or campaign I have to create a new company, it's too bother. Also I want to see the Statistics in game.

SirHarryPierce
08-05-2019, 10:09 PM
Hey Ubisoft,

Can the Queens quest for the new region, pls only be shouting when you click the actual lighthouse?
Now every-time a ship enters the queens harbor I get the popup message. very annoying.
While I want to go to that region, its not now!
The quest pop up on each region switch is getting annoying too btw ;).

Lets add another few questions, about stuff that keeps me wondering in game a lot;

Why is a new ship entering the region, not announced as; shiptype X is entering region Y, atm with 3 regions you have no clue where a new ship entered, let alone which one.

Also; why do the region labels on the map flip locations? now I open the wrong region a lot of times; please list them a certain way, and keep them that way.

Why does Anno 1800 not have the K shortcut to flip between warehouses, like in Anno 1404?

Why does Anno 1800 not pause when you leave minimize the screen, like Anno 1404?

Why can a ship on Passive mode decide to enter a siege on a competitors island?

Why is a patrol box not visible, like in Anno 1404?

Why cant we send fleets into expeditions?

Why are charter ships attacked by my enemies, but not repaired at my cranes?

Why are influence bonuses from the paper instantly removed from the influence charter, but do they have a decay-rate on houses? Should the influence ratio from the newspaper not build up over time, and decay over time, instead of the instant change on a new newspaper. Also, the loss/gain of the newspaper influence is announced EVERY newspaper, so, when putting in 3 consumerism articles you get 8! pop ups; in hard-mode I spam consumerism non stop, since you need a huge fleet, so I get 8 clicks EVERY newspaper.

- 2 from AI to tell you they dont like fake news
- 1 from AI to tell you they do like fake news
- 3 times from the reporter to tell you his people will work all night
- 1 to tell you, you loose an influence bonus
- 1 to tell you, you gained an influence bonus.

(by now that ship that was attacked in the New World, has sunk).

Why are alert filters on the BELL and the LOG connected, some stuff I want in the log and not on the ALERT bell. The alert spam is already huge.

Why are war notification delayed if other Dialogues are open? sometimes a war notification is faster in the paper as on notifications!

Why are special guest notifications overpowering your full screen newspaper, but do they not go the special quest if you click on the GO TO GUEST button?

Why are working condition options not available from houses?
Why are working conditions not shared between islands with a commuter pier?

Why is the game not paused on the start of video animations?

Why is the newspaper income alert (bankruptcy) not based on your weighted gold change between the current and the last newspaper? You can now have 10 mil on the bank, and have a trade route selling 0.5 mil advanced weapons each trip, but the paper can tell you, you are going bankrupt, just based on rolling income/outgoing costs?

Why is bankruptcy hard coded in game? Should it not be based on the scale of your economy? (Same issue exists in many games btw).

Why are ships from the same trade route, that have a FULL LOAD command on an island in a trade route, loading parallel and not in series? With coffee, rum and gold this is a huge issue; example, have five, 6 cargo hold ships loading in parallel.... I am sure my city will go without coffee any moment now.

Why cant we set shipyards that deliver ships to a certain attack mode?

Why do trade route alerts from charter routes open the specific charter route if the reason of the alert is not readable in that charter route menu?

Why are influence items that provide services like school/university to residents, lowering service levels of houses that have themselves access to these services at 100%, without the item?

Can we get a downgrade button, like the upgrade button, if you have to mass-downgrade, its a lot of clicks atm, when loosing an island, you sometimes need to downgrade a lot of houses very fast.

How is it, that a fleet of ships, that is formed as fleet, with cargo and warships, that is send out as FLEET from region A to B, whit stay as group orders, have ships arrive in the other region non-sync order, or separately? How then do you ship cargo with guard into a region where you are under siege?

Production buildings do have a button to supply them with a workforce first, can power plants get the same button, to have the highest prio when oil is available?

Why has the "charter company" phrasing not been updated?*

Thx.

* https://steamcommunity.com/app/916440/discussions/0/1651044588037146975/

Edit to add;

Why are Oil Harbor waiting times warnings related to the main island harbor, and not just the oil harbor?

Why cant we filter trade routes, based on world map selection? Atm I run 60 trade routes, and its a mess to find the right one ;)

Can we get a FORCE depart button on ships that are waiting on a full load, if you just build a production island, you want that setting over time, but the first few times, it would be great to force the ship to leave half way of loading.

Are 'loading times' dismissing 'full load' orders properly? I have the feeling that when a lot of ships have 'full load' orders, the island always reports long waiting times, even when you have lots and lots of piers available.

Novisorbis
08-10-2019, 09:47 AM
When playing I sometimes near the beginning of the game discover another island more suited to my needs or much larger. Am I able to make this island the major island or for that matter can any island become your your major island?

Wantanar
08-10-2019, 07:30 PM
When playing I sometimes near the beginning of the game discover another island more suited to my needs or much larger. Am I able to make this island the major island or for that matter can any island become your your major island?

Hello. It's an important question. I captured the new island and now all ships follow to it when they enter the region. How can I switch the default island in a region?:confused:

Darkbirt
08-10-2019, 08:59 PM
Is it possible to have a trader, that buys you're goods in the new region of Sunken Treasures? It's really annoying that their is no trade in the new region. In the orignal region their are two AI buying you're goods, but in the new region is it nothing. No one is buying my goods at my ports.

Yehoodi87
08-10-2019, 09:15 PM
new here and cannot see how I start a new thread . ..

anyways . . am having a problem with Anno 1800 on my second island. I have a trading post, warehouse, marketplace and even a fishery all connected by a road. I have 75/75 fish on this new island, but ugh, the marketplace is still locked on fish and there are no fish in the marketplace for the farmers. so they are not getting fish even though there is 75 fish on this second island.

any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

rosejane
08-15-2019, 07:42 PM
New World Expedition Quest: I've got the quest but am completely stuck. I click on the World Map as instructed but no expedition dialogue begins. I just get transferred to a map showing both old & new & if I click on old I go home & if I click on new it just gets foggy. I've a ship ready but can't send it. Nothing I've found on line in walk throughs etc have given any detail as if it should be easy.

SirHarryPierce
08-19-2019, 12:59 AM
Why are harbor activity bonuses from harbor master offices not displayed on the port of a town or at piers?

Ow, and why cant we drop items in a harbor master office from a ship in range?

Why are Harbor Master offices, Town halls, and Union Offices not light up when you drag an item from a market place?

Are Tourist bonus applied globally on the island? or just when in range of the Tourist Pier? since the shipping bonuses seem global, since piers do not have a bonus signal on them, it is very confusing!

FurryBeast
08-19-2019, 10:44 AM
Is Anno 1800 team planning to give us visibility what bugs are going to be fixed and when? This forum seem more like a pub where we vent our frustrations before we decide to move on to other games.

sedo6083
08-25-2019, 03:16 PM
1) i think it started to happen after last update, before i could see bullets from battle cruisers while going target, now i cant see them, i fulled graphic settings and restarted game but same problem,updated graphic card driver and same problem again. any ideas?
2 ) special guests does not join the city. Sometimes a warning says me "a special visitor wants to join your city, u want to give persission?" and nothing happens, that special guest does not seem at items inventory. when i click public mooring, i see special quests photo with a "!" sign.but cant click on it, have a screenshot below. thx for help.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/8602/Cnhsct.jpg

Zipfer89
09-02-2019, 03:09 PM
So, I speak English, but I live in Russia. The US/UK store won't allow me to purchase this game, and redirected me to the Russian store. I purchased the game, but then found out it is only available in RUSSIAN. This is great. I contacted the 'very helpful' customer service who refused to give me a refund. Now I'm stuck. I even bought the Gold Edition. How can I change the language to English? Is there a way to download additional language packs?