PDA

View Full Version : We need unblockable moves for OG characters.

FinnOfTheHorde
10-04-2017, 09:49 AM
I think, every OG character needs to get 1 unblockable opener move for combos. Its great against turtles. Maybe like unblockable counter move for parry like cenution, gladiator, shinobi's one.

Charmzzz
10-04-2017, 10:08 AM
I think, every OG character needs to get 1 unblockable opener move for combos. Its great against turtles.

Oh yes! I would trade my 400ms PK Zone for an UB attack / melee opener on her at all times!

Ben.D.Nee
10-04-2017, 01:15 PM
You want to counter turtling? Then give turtles an opener!

Tyrjo
10-04-2017, 05:42 PM
No, I don't think we don't need any streamlining making heroes even more like each other.

RatedChaotic
10-04-2017, 06:07 PM
Think the Conqs heavy charge up should turn into an unblockable(or should be at max charge). Its easily parried anyway....So why not?

All you have to do is dodge his SB. Everything else you can just block. Against really good players its hard to get a hit in. You really have to use mind games with him.

psyminion
10-04-2017, 07:14 PM
I don't like the unblockable/stun moves on any character, and I want way less in the future so I'm gonna have to pass on this suggestion.

(unless the ronin comes with a butt-load, then I'll melee spam the snot out of cents and glads)

RatedChaotic
10-04-2017, 07:24 PM
Oh yes! I would trade my 400ms PK Zone for an UB attack / melee opener on her at all times!

Is it really 400ms? Ive seen proof that its not.....just sayin.

Netcode_err_404
10-04-2017, 07:26 PM

an UB 360 ms zone ? Count me in, would love such cheese on my toast

CommanderCrud
10-04-2017, 08:00 PM
One of the few if not the ONLY character that should be asking for this is the Berserker (and yes we all know it's been brought up many times..). That's my main of mains and having no sweet unblockable is rough.

blaa blaa bla..yadda yadda. I trust it's on the way

Netcode_err_404
10-04-2017, 08:44 PM
One of the few if not the ONLY character that should be asking for this is the Berserker (and yes we all know it's been brought up many times..). That's my main of mains and having no sweet unblockable is rough.

blaa blaa bla..yadda yadda. I trust it's on the way

Zerkers dealing 70 damage with a single UB heavy would be cancer at the right point.

SwellChemosabe
10-04-2017, 10:13 PM
Zerkers dealing 70 damage with a single UB heavy would be cancer at the right point.

I feel like his UB would either have to be some sort of stun or have reduced damage, like maybe half of what his top heavy gives.

Right now his only guaranteed is his deflect, gives a non-counter able Guardbreak.