PDA

View Full Version : occasionally recieve more steel after the match

SenBotsu893
10-03-2017, 10:14 PM
i have noticed that i sometimes instead of the regular 50 steel after a Dominion match i get 150 steel or 100 steel for perfomance.

i would like to know what exaclty influences the steel reward in the Perfomance tab.

i remember the last time i got it that i started the dominion game just me alone with 3 bots vs 4 human players. long story short i won the match and was top of the scorebored. so maybe if you win while beeing outnumbered that boostes the steel reward?

anyone can confirm? deny? other theroies?

UbiJurassic
10-04-2017, 01:49 AM
Orders can influence the amount of steel that you gain in a match. You can see the orders and your progress in the matchmaking menu before queuing for a game.

SenBotsu893
10-04-2017, 02:10 AM
sight.... i knew the first reply would be talking about order reward steel. i should have made it more clear.

this has nothing to do with orders.

in the end score screen after the round finishes you can see in the rewards tap how steel and exp are listed.

steel from orders and steel for completing a match are listed there seperatly.

and i am talking specifically about the steel gain for ending a match wich is listed as Perfomance.

ending a Dominion match regularly nets you 50 steel. BUT ocasionally its way more than that. and i wondered if anyone could make clear what influences that amount. My personal gues is a high score ore maybe a high number of objectives. but id like to have some confirmation.

Claudius_Katt
10-04-2017, 06:40 AM
Not sure if its the same thing but Iíve noticed I get 100 steel whenever I get a new Rep point with a character,
Havent noticed what its called though.

Tyrjo
10-04-2017, 05:39 PM
I've also noticed getting more steel sometimes. It may very well be because you gained a rep like suggested.

SenBotsu893
10-04-2017, 06:21 PM
just reped my conqueror and yes i got a 100 extra steel. so thats probably it