PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Ghost Profile Acheviements

GRANDPA-ACE
10-03-2017, 01:04 AM
How does one complete the Public Affairs Officer: Task Force Profile?

Ubi-Iudex
10-03-2017, 02:43 AM
Hi GRANDPA-ACE, and welcome!

In order to complete this achievement all fields need to be filled in when creating your task force profile, including the language and social media links sections. Let me know if this continue to be an issue!

GRANDPA-ACE
10-04-2017, 02:57 PM
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I have completed everything on my "Ghost Profile" page w/ the exception of a video (I'm a real grandpa & don't know how). I've even completed the following Achievement:
OCD
You've completed your Ghost Profile
Unlocked on 09/27/2017 - 8:06 PM
Achievement reward:
Ghost Recon Network Tshirt

However, I don't even see a place to complete the "Task Force Profile" as follows:
Public Affairs Officer
Complete your Task Force Profile
Achievement reward:
Alpaca herd

So if I'm doing something wrong or need to submit a support ticket I will. There is already one in the works for several Task Force Achievements that are not getting credit.

T/Y
GPA

Ubi-Iudex
10-04-2017, 09:09 PM
Hmm, it is possible that a video might be required in order to get this achievement, though I will admit that I am not entirely certain on this. I definitely do recommend getting up with our support team (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Cases/Channel) so they can take a closer look into what all might be going on. May I ask what other task force achievements have been causing problems for you?

GRANDPA-ACE
10-05-2017, 04:09 PM
T/Y again & Hi,

I do have a ticket in, however, support hasn't done anything. I was able to get a video onto my Ghost Profile, however, to no avail; it still did not update the Achievements. I even attached jpg's of my Task Force where we have 11, including myself.

The following are the Task Force Achievements I'm having trouble with:

Comradeship
Have more than 4 Ghosts in your Task Force
Achievement reward:
Santa Muerte

Recruitment Command
Accept at least 4 new recruits in your in your Task Force
Achievement reward:
Sueno

Public Affairs Officer
Complete your Task Force Profile
Achievement reward:
Alpaca herd

Anyway, thanks again,
GPA

GRANDPA-ACE
10-05-2017, 04:12 PM
FYI--Here is the ticket number, it may help you help me.

V/R

GPA

GRANDPA-ACE
10-07-2017, 09:41 PM
OK all,

Thing we figured out the problem, at least we did for the "Public Affairs Officer." The "EDIT" note only shows up if you are the "Leader" of the Task Force. Once I was made Leader, I was able to complete that section.

However, on another note, this did NOT fix the other issues with this page, e.g. Our Task Force was established early in the games release as noted from the Achievement copied directly from the page:

Joined the Ranks
You've created or joined a Task Force
Unlocked on 04/21/2017 - 11:13 PM
Achievement reward:
Ghost Recon Network Cap

And as you can see in the one that follows, this has NOT be updated:

Brother In Arms
Belong to the same Task Force for more than 1 month
0/36

Anyway, thanks for helping. Hopefully other won't have the same issues and hopefully the tech's can correct the other issues w/ the Achievements page. I'll keep working with them too.

V/R
GPA

Ubi-Iudex
10-08-2017, 12:59 AM
Glad the support team was able to help out with getting the Public Affairs Officer situation resolved. Are you still in contact with them regarding the Brother In Arms achievement? Also, did the Recruitment Command and Comradeship achievements proc after being made the leader of the task force or are they still presenting difficulty?

Drvhad
10-23-2017, 03:13 AM
The t shirt from uPlay did not unlock in game (PS4). Profile was completed and when I go check the rewards it says I have it. I got the hat , dying earth gear just to name a few of the items unlocked but no t shirt.