PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone on PC tried Tribute?

TwinStiletto
10-02-2017, 10:39 PM
So it's been a week and I'm curious as to how the PC players liked the Tribute game mode. Any pros and cons you guys are willing to share with console players or just the forum in general?

Xinlyfenne
10-02-2017, 10:49 PM
It's a very fun mode. You definitely want your execution stat up, and any heal feat.

The game can switch in an instant. But, because of that, many games reach the 10 minute mark. The payout is the same as Elim, which is low; I think it should be similar or the same as Dom.

Tundra 793
10-02-2017, 11:53 PM
Not played it myself, but the feedback I've been seeing have been across the board.
Some say It's good fun and a nice addition, while others fear it'll get stale really fast, or is just outright imbalanced right now.

You might find a few threads down in the Feedback/Suggestions board, and there's a few For Honor focused Youtubers with video footage and feedback as well, if you want to get more opinions.

ChampionRuby50g
10-03-2017, 07:26 AM
It's a very fun mode. You definitely want your execution stat up, and any heal feat.

The game can switch in an instant. But, because of that, many games reach the 10 minute mark. The payout is the same as Elim, which is low; I think it should be similar or the same as Dom.

If that's true about the rewards, I am very dissapointed. It should be the same as Dominion for XP gain, if not you will 100% see this game mode start to die off after the initial excitement. You can already see evidence of this when the realistic Elimination Mode was available to play. Elimination was at no Higher than medium for the majority of the time, and only high during peak hours. People enjoyed playing yes, but was it worth the time for XP gain to level up? No. The only game mode that satisfys those needs is Dominion.

I hope Ubi realise this and make changes accordingly, especially seeing how there have been more and more threads and comments popping up asking for better XP gain, to make the grind to Rep 7 easier and more enjoyable.

I did read the following on a YouTube comment, and am no way a Mathematician so I do state that this is to be taken with a grain of salt, and choose to believe it if you will. Just repeating here for effect:

This comment stated that to get every hero to Rep 40, one would have to play for 10-13 years. This is appalling if true, and that time should be cut in half minimum.

If you can do maths and would like some numbers to work with here they are and hopefully you can solve the equation for me aha

801 levels is Rep 40 on a hero, do that 16 times: 32,040 levels.
This is from reddit, Feb 24th.
Before your first reputation it takes 26,550 Experience to gain a rep level, and every rep after that is 33,000.

UbiNoty
10-05-2017, 12:34 AM
We received a lot of good feedback on Tribute. There's definitely some tweaking to be done, but we're already on it! As for the rewards and XP gain, we're looking at that too.