PDA

View Full Version : Ubi please compensate! I'd love you for ever!!

mrmistark
10-01-2017, 08:35 PM
Dear Ubisoft,

This is NOT your fault by any means, however, XBOX live has completely and utterly crashed resulting in error code 7-00000001 over and over. Internet is good, XBOX live paid in full and good for nearly a year. I asked Microsoft support and they said they've had multiple similar complaints.

As someone who generally has to work 60 plus hours a week on top of having a 2 year old daughter, it is rare to be able to play more than an hour with such a busy schedule. That being said, its the first day in forever i had about a solid uninterrupted 3 hours of game play that i could FINALLY grind and put some serious work into my heroes, just to all morning not be able to even connect to live.

I understand this is NOT your fault, but I'm pleading with you to give some compensation to us XBOX players who are getting royally boned at the moment. Please take this into consideration and extend double xp weekend. I'm positive i am not the only one with this problem.

Halvtand
10-01-2017, 08:43 PM
Wow, am I glad I went with the PS this generation. That sounds awful and I truly feel for you. I had a 360 last gen and it (and xblive) would periodically break down into a sobbing heap of old trousers. Don't know if Ubi can do much for you though, even if they wanted. Like you say, it's not something they can rule over. Just know that you're not alone, my console-battering brother (or sister) (or cthulhu).

mrmistark
10-01-2017, 08:45 PM
haha thanks mate, even though it still won't connect your cthulhu comment made it better xD

UbiInsulin
10-01-2017, 08:51 PM
Hi mrmistark! I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing Xbox Live issues over the weekend. I don't have any information about a possible extension of the double xp weekend for X1, but I can let the team know about your request.

mrmistark
10-01-2017, 08:57 PM
That would be awesome! yeah, i only was able to get in an hour on friday and yesterday only one game as it took so long for xbox to temporarily resolve this issue, just for all day today it striking again. i was really looking forward to double xp so bad too :/