PDA

View Full Version : Kensei new moves

I_loveMemes
10-01-2017, 06:58 PM
Well we know that some of the old characters will get new moves kensei will be one of them i believe is already confirmed , i just wanted to share what kind of moves kensei needs since is my main (rep 10) so i know what I'm talking about. Well kensei so far has not many moves/combos and most of his moves are about the top heavy so what i think that kensei needs is 1-2 disabling moves because now his heavies are easy to dodge so i believe that giving kensei 1-2 disabling moves and make his heavies a little bit faster will make him more viable. Anyway I'm not a game developer so i just say my opinion as a humble gamer what do you think?

HumoLoco
10-02-2017, 08:13 PM
To be honest they just need to buff him to make him faster a little. cant deal with his slow with his deflect. Last time i play kensei in first season he was beast because of the old stats. After season 1 the old stats was take away it made kensei useless and make more work on him to beat others heroes. Kensei is really weak against the player that is good at parry, because kensei is reliant on the top heavy unblockable.

Xinlyfenne
10-02-2017, 08:20 PM
I think a backwards+GB move and an upgrade to the zone would be good. I've mentioned it previously, where the zone would start from the front then hit towards the back. Possibly 500ms or 600ms for the initial hit.

Jarl.Felix
10-02-2017, 08:47 PM
To be honest I really don't expect much from devs when in their magnanimous wisdom gave us 3 useless combos already to all the chars ( you know, left click, left click, right click crap nobody uses) and so on..

Netcode_err_404
10-02-2017, 11:19 PM
To be honest I really don't expect much from devs when in their magnanimous wisdom gave us 3 useless combos already to all the chars ( you know, left click, left click, right click crap nobody uses) and so on..

The combo are useless because the parry and block are broken and totally overpowered. Now, that "detail" has been noticed in the closed beta.

Almost a full year after release, we still have the same issue.

DATA™