PDA

View Full Version : Black Material Weapons and Dark Armors.

FinnOfTheHorde
10-01-2017, 11:39 AM
Can we get more black material weapons and more dark feeling armors? Cuz all new weapons are golden... I rly cant feel that dark power from any knight cuz I cant have black weapons... Only Lawbro have Essylld weapon :/

rastassin
10-01-2017, 12:37 PM
yeah agree, i love my black knights... it would be awesome some dark styled even rusty or bloody cool looking legendary weapons for all classes

mrmistark
10-01-2017, 03:15 PM
I agree whole heartedly. Honestly, I feel like there should be more customization all around. The color pallets are meh...and to be honest with characters like nobushi, the colors are on 2 little shoulder pads the size of a postage stamp, not even the robes. The nights are the only ones who's material color ACTUALLY looks like it makes a difference too. We get different style weapons and that is awesome, but let us customize them. Let use chose the color jewels for one. How many times I have gotten the perfect weapon, but it has a damn green gem when I'm clad in completely different colors. Let material be able to affect the weapon, and NOT like a "you want an all black armor knight? Ok here's an all black sword!" But to be able to customize each piece individually. It'd be very amazing to have this for every piece of clothing for all characters, like copper arms and black breastplate for example, not that anyone but knights armor makes a big difference though.

Ianoneshot
10-01-2017, 03:30 PM
I would like weapon materials too!

FinnOfTheHorde
10-01-2017, 04:18 PM
I agree whole heartedly. Honestly, I feel like there should be more customization all around. The color pallets are meh...and to be honest with characters like nobushi, the colors are on 2 little shoulder pads the size of a postage stamp, not even the robes. The nights are the only ones who's material color ACTUALLY looks like it makes a difference too. We get different style weapons and that is awesome, but let us customize them. Let use chose the color jewels for one. How many times I have gotten the perfect weapon, but it has a damn green gem when I'm clad in completely different colors. Let material be able to affect the weapon, and NOT like a "you want an all black armor knight? Ok here's an all black sword!" But to be able to customize each piece individually. It'd be very amazing to have this for every piece of clothing for all characters, like copper arms and black breastplate for example, not that anyone but knights armor makes a big difference though.

I guess we must wait for season 5 or 6 to get better customization... New armors in season 4 should be amazing (cuz new models) but I have bad feelings about that... We should get more info IN season not in off-season... Good we know Ronin is a Hybrid and Huntress is Assassin cuz dataminers...

AkenoKobayashi
10-01-2017, 11:25 PM
I guess we must wait for season 5 or 6 to get better customization... New armors in season 4 should be amazing (cuz new models) but I have bad feelings about that... We should get more info IN season not in off-season... Good we know Ronin is a Hybrid and Huntress is Assassin cuz dataminers...

Who said either of these characters were confirmed?

Tundra 793
10-01-2017, 11:28 PM
Who said either of these characters were confirmed?

They aren't confirmed by Ubisoft, but all the other class leaks have been quite accurate so far.

AkenoKobayashi
10-01-2017, 11:41 PM
I just find it annoying that people are spouting these two like they know with certainty that they are coming. I am not throwing out that fact but I can't jump on the band wagon on it.

Tundra 793
10-01-2017, 11:46 PM
I can understand why you might find it annoying, but the odds are that they are in fact the new, and last known, heroes to be added to For Honor.

UbiNoty
10-02-2017, 12:25 AM
Can we get more black material weapons and more dark feeling armors? Cuz all new weapons are golden... I rly cant feel that dark power from any knight cuz I cant have black weapons... Only Lawbro have Essylld weapon :/

I'll make note of it to the team. I do know they are working on more armor and weapons. and further customization options as well - so I'll let them know this is what you all want!