PDA

View Full Version : Figured I would ask Ubi if this was a old build Destructoid Recent Experience at EGX

abanneverlifted
09-30-2017, 12:16 PM
https://www.destructoid.com/my-janky-egx-perience-with-assassin-s-creed-origins-464064.phtml posted by destructoid 14hrs ago what build was it and is this going to be a day 1 expectation i really hope not for ubisofts sake.

Hashashin90
09-30-2017, 04:35 PM
wow hahaha. Let's hope it is the later as he said but just in case i'm not gonna buy it on release just to see what all review say. After this AC3 update incident i think i won't even bother with such a ****ty company :D

abanneverlifted
10-02-2017, 01:53 AM
@Hashashin90 from what i have read it could be a old pc build as the console ones i have heard run better. Still my fears for this game is ubisoft not the team behind it so much. That said ubisoft's last chance for fan support imo is with ac origins so if they don't want to be thq i suggest they release the product perfecto or close to that or they will be in deep waters financially.

Locopells
10-02-2017, 09:46 AM
It does sound like they were using the E3 build, rather than the more recent Gamecom one.

cawatrooper9
10-02-2017, 02:15 PM
Right. Kind of misleading from the pictures in the article, but I know for sure that the quest detailed in that article is from the Faiyum area that was available at E3.