PDA

View Full Version : Isolated territories

CandleInTheDark
09-27-2017, 02:47 AM
I don't know if this is a commonly known thing, but when a faction have failed to re-establish a border to an isolated territory, how does the game decide who gets it if two factions border it?

bmason1000
09-27-2017, 05:54 AM
would it not still be percentage based?

CandleInTheDark
09-27-2017, 08:45 PM
would it not still be percentage based?

No one can place assets into an isolated territory the turn after it has been cut off from the border, it is a dead zone (though it still counts as one for the holder temporarily) until it has either had a border re-established or not.

Take the last turn of the last round, one of the zones the vikings took the turn before isolated a samurai territory, it was a three way zone samurai needed to take. Fora while the knights held the zone that the vikings had initially taken. I don't know how it ended the turn, butsay the samurai failed to reclaim a border, it would have gone to either the knights or the vikings, I just don't know who. It could have been important though, if the samurai failed to reclaim the territory then the one the knights held was worth three to them over the samurai if the vikings took it (take a territory the samurai are contesting and the samurai also lose another, knights +1 samurai -2) but it could have been a four territory swing (knights gain two territories the samurai are contesting, samurai lose them, knights +2 samurai -2)

UbiNoty
09-27-2017, 11:33 PM
We've brought it up to the team and hopefully we can get some more insight tomorrow on the stream about it!