PDA

View Full Version : Hero won't move...

SwellChemosabe
09-25-2017, 09:01 AM
Hey so not sure if anyone is aware of it yet but this just happened to me in a game. Spawned in at the start of a dominion match and i couldn't move my hero the whole game. didn't get kicked either.

had a teammate try killing me, tried respawning, that didn't work, had him revive me, still couldn't move.

is this a known bug or something new?

just thought i'd let ya'll know.

UbiNoty
09-28-2017, 12:41 AM
Did you spawn in like a dead body? Or in spectator mode? Or were you just frozen like a statue?

Can you report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315)?

SwellChemosabe
09-28-2017, 07:52 AM
When I spawned in there was a short delay after the beginning cut scene (typically happens from time to time) and all of a sudden my teammates were able to move out but my hero stayed idle, with the idle animation and all that. It's like any buttons i pressed weren't being recognized by the game at all. Happened twice in a row before i just restarted the game and that seemed to fix it. First time it ever happened and hasn't happened since though i've heard its happened rarely to some other players.

edit: i just submitted a ticket, hopefully that helps!

Cac.maus
09-28-2017, 11:13 AM
That happened to me yesterday, I thought it was my controller so I changed it for my other one but I was still standing still. I couldn't move my hero or go to xbox home but my mic was still working. Strange bug.

UbiNoty
09-29-2017, 12:25 AM
When I spawned in there was a short delay after the beginning cut scene (typically happens from time to time) and all of a sudden my teammates were able to move out but my hero stayed idle, with the idle animation and all that. It's like any buttons i pressed weren't being recognized by the game at all. Happened twice in a row before i just restarted the game and that seemed to fix it. First time it ever happened and hasn't happened since though i've heard its happened rarely to some other players.

edit: i just submitted a ticket, hopefully that helps!

What hero were you playing? I've seen a few reports about HL regarding this, so if you were playing HL too there might be a connection.

SwellChemosabe
09-29-2017, 12:57 AM
What hero were you playing? I've seen a few reports about HL regarding this, so if you were playing HL too there might be a connection.

I was playing as the Berserker.