PDA

View Full Version : Well...

DiavoloPassi0ne
09-24-2017, 07:29 AM
Good game... was having fun... then my hardrive couldnt fit anymore of your hotfixes. Why should I have to buy a bigger hardrive because you couldnt get the game right the first time?

Trenk2009
09-24-2017, 11:13 AM
Lol wtf ? Are you completely dumb ? "You couldn't get the game right the firet time" ?
Man they arr ADDING NEW CONTENT ! There's no way fixing glitches and making gameplay change would drastically increase the harddrive space requirement !
Also, nowadays a 1Tera HDD is easily under 50 bucks. So I really wonder how much space your HDD gives you ...
Also also, if your HDD is saturated, thats probably because you have lot of useless **** on it and isn't good for your HDD in a first place. Maybe try to delete useless **** ?

Gosh that's probably the best worst complaint I've ever heard on this forum --' "Hey guys my computer is ****, why don't you fix ur game ?!"

CandleInTheDark
09-24-2017, 03:05 PM
I can't remember how much the original size was but the big ones have all been new content. A little more than 10gb a piece for each of the new seasons with two heroes and maps, the next one will likely be more because it also has a new game mode and the PTS for it is around 10gb (don't know how much of that is new content, they need to do a whole new build for each PTS). Add in the fact that they are adding effects, executions and emotes that weren't found when people were data mining and those are going to be a few hundred mb each at least.

Some of it many well be hot fixes, but I would bet 95% of it, at least, is new content and at the very least there is another big one coming in November.