PDA

View Full Version : Things learned.

Agent...Tex
09-23-2017, 03:18 PM
Hello Players,

A few things I learned on successful PVP forays here.

You don't need strong leadership from some nasally, 20 something geek who thinks he owns the session. You know the guy that you would dearly love to smash his face in to get him so shut up? :cool:

The best players don't say much at all. Its kind of an intuitive thing, you just seem to mesh into this machine of destruction and win the session.
Stay active in your mission and efforts to accomplish something. If all your team is moving up into advanced positions then maybe you should move with them to support them. Don't be the individual doing your own thing and then you find yourself in a 3 or 4 on 1 situation. Help turn the tide and win the day.

If your opponents are going down then perhaps you should increase the pace and take a few more chances on pursuit or going to the tower and finding that last guy hiding out before the timer ends. Quick thinking is your friend.

Lastly don't mistake someone for a laggard, if they are moving around the map to flank the enemy. Its a good strategy when the firefight erupts. A pointman can be devastating when getting in behind the enemy or a scout.

Most of the good teams I have been on DO res their fallen teammates. Many of the losers are the guys that wont risk it because they think or think they know the enemy is waiting in ambush. Yes, they may be waiting. Your opportunity to seek and engage and win the battle.

Yesterday four of us stuck together and did many missions without losing. We rolled thru all commers for like 90 minutes. We didn't talk much. Yes we did talk some, kekek, but not the constant droning of some nasally, control freak, whiner.

More detailed tactics will come from others. I would just rather play than spend time posting. Cheers.

Angelscope88
09-23-2017, 09:50 PM
you are spot on more people should read this guy's heal your team if can mean the diff in a match I have gone many times 4 on 1 or 3 on 1 and my team wins just cause we take the the time heal . healing will even the odds plus more eyes

floatingcowboy
09-25-2017, 02:47 AM
agreed, 100%, one time my team got a little too stretched out, I was marksman, was me to 3 they thought they had me and I was under fire we nearly lost except that I healed a teammate and he was able to pick off one of theirs and then I proceeded to flank where they were because I new they were chasing me and weren't going to be there anymore and managed to make it 4 to 2 needless to say we won that and learned from it and we stuck closer together, I do wish we communicated more though but even without much communication we did feel like a unit because we knew what each was going to do mostly because we always chose the same class each round