PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for new effects and emotes

OhThatTickles
09-23-2017, 03:56 AM
Hey guys, let's help 'em out with a few brainstorm ideas of our own, they've gotta be tired of coming up with new stuff constantly for our entertainment. Lay out your ideas here, and let's keep it on topic, I've got a hoard of steel and nothing I wanna buy.

Effects:
Samurai:
-Rain: Literally that. Maybe add some thunderstorm effect but not needed. A heavy rain striking armor and sloshing off weapons during emotes would be nice.
-Yokai (Demon): You know that purple miasma cloud associated with some of the armor-down debuffs? Take it from there.

Viking:
-Blood storm: Red drops of blood dripping off limbs and weapons, with a burst of red mist at the end of emotes/executions.
-High seas: I was thinking waves of water rushing up from behind and crashing in whatever direction the emote/execution goes.

Knights: (You've got a lotta bada** options already, lighten it up a bit maybe)
-Chivalrous: Golden glow emanating from heart and weapon (like white hot, rather than sunbeam effect).
-The Plague: A horde of bubonic rats at the heroes' feet, with a wave of green miasma, reminiscent of the black death.

Executions: I'm not gonna list out executions for everyone. Anyone who feels like responding can pitch those. I'll just include my mains and what I'd like to see.
-Nobu: Bash that spear butt into an eye. Brutal.
-Orochi: Carve some Kanji into their chest with a few quick strokes, just a simple character, then punch that blade right in the middle.
-Zerktastrophe: I like headbutts, Zerk's helm usually always has spikes, beat em with it. Boom.

Emotes: I'm not gonna list out emotes for everyone. Anyone who feels like responding can pitch those. I'll just include my mains and what I'd like to see.
-Nobu: Whip her spear around her body, think Bruce Lee's nunchucks, just connected in the middle.
-Orochi: Honestly his emotes are disappointing in the extreme. Give him something serious. Ha, Seppuku (or lining up for it) as a "failure" emote.
-Zerkinator: He's crazy as hell, make it seem that way. I'm thinking licking an axe and making a crazy face, or drawing warpaint on face with his blood.

UbiNoty
09-24-2017, 12:47 AM
Ooh! Nice!

I'll add a few of mine on too! I always had a thing for mythic creatures, so it'd be cool to see Ninetails, an European Dragon, and maybe a Leviathan for each of the Samurai, Knights, Vikings respectively. And they'd show up do a little roar or whatever, and then disappear into your hero. :)

Cac.maus
09-28-2017, 12:47 PM
I'd be quite happy if they simply changed it so some emotes last longer or hold the end position. Such as shugoki's emote where he sits down, I want to do that for as long as I possibly can.

Your ideas are really great, I would love a seppuku emote for orochi. If he held it there for a second and then screamed and put it back up, that would be dark as hell

DoctorMcBatman
09-28-2017, 03:57 PM
How about a Salt emote/effect?

UbiNoty
09-29-2017, 12:01 AM
How about a Salt emote/effect?

I think we've good on that front already ;p