PDA

View Full Version : can we please get to choose offline bots level in future updates?

UnhappyLawbro
09-22-2017, 06:45 PM
Please stop ignoring this request, I know there are others who want the same. I'm so tired of fighting lvl 1 and the occasional lvl 2 bots. Even lvl 3 bots are easy compared to actual players but it would at least be a bit more fun when grinding for exp and orders.

I can't really improve my pvp k/d ratio much beyond this point. But it's ridiculous that this is barring me from fighting lvl 3 bots since I don't even have any trouble against them. They are so much worse than real players, even the medium ones, so it's not right that they should somehow be considered the equivalent of the best players who have very high k/d.

Can @UbiJurrasic @FredEx919 @UbiNoty please let the dev team know about this? It probably won't take more than 1 hour to implement this simple option in online modes. If there's a reason why you can't/won't do this, at least let me know so I won't be constantly expecting something that will never happen.

Thanks

Devils-_-legacy
09-22-2017, 06:48 PM
I posted this a few days ago I got told it would be forwarded to the team (something on those lines) hope that helped

UnhappyLawbro
09-22-2017, 06:56 PM
oh that's good to hear. Well hopefully this shows them that there are actually more than just one person who wants this.

Devils-_-legacy
09-22-2017, 07:02 PM
I've just made a thread in suggestions asking if anyone's Elham them I got told you would get more lvl 3 based on kd or rep couldn't remember what one but never had one lol?

UbiJurassic
09-23-2017, 12:47 AM
We've definitely heard and taken note of the request and I can assure you that the suggestion was sent along to the team. Will make another note of it though, just for good measure. :)

Devils-_-legacy
09-23-2017, 12:50 AM
Thank you much appreciated