PDA

View Full Version : [Changelog] - September 22nd - Maintenance

UbiAmper
09-22-2017, 02:16 PM
Here are the changes to be implemented with the September 22nd maintenance.

Fixed certain bugs that were causing multiple issues with Loadouts.

/ The Division Team

Squirrel.Klex
09-22-2017, 02:38 PM
really congratz!!!!

quick move and i hope it is fixed without several nu bugs.
dont give up guys.

or u will be slaughtered by toxic people!!!!!

:)

Eziras
09-22-2017, 02:49 PM
As one of the people affected by this bug I can only say thanks for this quick response to fixing the issue ;)

Trombolio
09-22-2017, 02:56 PM
What were fixed?

Jenova.Projekt
09-22-2017, 02:58 PM
thats the was its meant to be when actin so fast against a glitch that has to be fixed as fast as possible. thats a good move from the team.congrats. if it only was that fast in the past refering to the vsync issue :)

Kravik1
09-22-2017, 03:04 PM
You have no idea how happy this makes me. As someone who constantly changes loadout (multiple variations of gearset) having it bug out on me was really irritating.

ComancheOne
09-22-2017, 03:09 PM
What were the loadouts doing?

B4BYR4C3R
09-22-2017, 03:12 PM
What were the loadouts doing?

For some (like me) the weren't loading correctly when switching loadouts. For others they simply could not save loadouts at all. That's the bare-bones of it anyway.

LanMan-64
09-22-2017, 03:13 PM
While you are at it...

Please add 20 more Loadouts slots.

BlaqVenom
09-22-2017, 03:33 PM
Here are the changes to be implemented with the September 22nd maintenance.

Fixed certain bugs that were causing multiple issues with Loadouts.

/ The Division Team

WTF kind of changelog is that? It may as well have said, "Stuff".

S4cana
09-22-2017, 03:38 PM
a very interesting

Trombolio
09-22-2017, 03:39 PM
New approach, so later it won't look bad if same bugs are still present.

BlaqVenom
09-22-2017, 03:42 PM
I used to have a coworker who would give status reports like, "Refactored the codebase to resolve various issues related to the functionality of the user interface, and improve the overall presentation of relevant data." It was significantly vague enough to make most people believe actual work was done.

It turned out that he just added a line break to move down some text.

S4cana
09-22-2017, 03:44 PM
Wtf

outlawzero
09-22-2017, 03:45 PM
issues with Loadouts.

LOLOLOLOL RLY!?!?! thats the issue ...... my god how about fixing something worth a dam like the reload bug with heal /reload forcing ppl to have to reload 2-3 times even tho there mags full??? or wait maybe the issue with shotgun npc sniping still ,??? OR wait how about the uselessness of taking cover??? or wait maybe fix NPC's accuracy ??? oh wait .... lets fix loadouts... cus thats important

outlawzero
09-22-2017, 03:47 PM
OH WAIT maybe fix strikers set drop off stack out of combat ???? oh wait MAYBE FKIN ADD IN STRIKERS CLASSIFIED LIKE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO A MONTH AGO !?!?

Trombolio
09-22-2017, 03:54 PM
OH WAIT maybe fix strikers set drop off stack out of combat ???? oh wait MAYBE FKIN ADD IN STRIKERS CLASSIFIED LIKE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO A MONTH AGO !?!?

Maybe chill?

ComancheOne
09-22-2017, 04:18 PM
WTF kind of changelog is that? It may as well have said, "Stuff".

lmao... This is the kind of 'stuff' (change logs like this that is) that makes me glad I retired earlier this year; Feb. 2017.

While you are at it...

Please add 20 more Loadouts slots.

One thing I have never been able to get my head around with this game is why they keep creating a static number of 'slots' for 'things'. It would have made so much more sense imho if they would have just implemented load-outs so that we created one, named it and saved it. Then the job is done forever. If they wanted to put a hard cap on the number of load-outs we have then do that, but don't do it by creating a static list of names. Don't get me wrong; I really like having load-outs as it does save time. It just seems like the way it was implemented was done by a junior developer. Above all else, I don't mean any of this in a mean spirited way.

imcnblu
09-22-2017, 08:29 PM

Striker wasn't supposed to be added a month ago. It was made VERY clear that there would be 3 classified gear sets per Global Event, and that the first three would be Final Measure, Lone Star, and Deadeye. Striker, Sentry, and Reclaimer are coming with Assault. This was common knowledge, at least, as far back as July.

Relax, guy. Acting like a spoiled child isn't gonna get anything accomplished. How fast did you make gear set items, new content, etc. for the thousands of people playing the game you developed? Were you able to work on that *and* fix the bugs your player base was complaining about?

Oh, wait. You aren't a developer. So, you don't even have the slightest clue as to just how difficult their job is. As complex as coding has gotten in the last 10 years, its amazing that studios are even able to keep up, at all.

I'm not asking you to be happy. Be angry if you want. That's perfectly fine, as you're entitled to your grievances. But, at least act like a respectful human being to the people who are working very hard to give you FREE content in an effort to satisfy their community. There's stuff I'm not happy with, either. But, you don't see me being an ******* on forums and/or social media.

Tarrasker
09-25-2017, 02:19 AM
Arrange now the 100% disk usage error, and those ridiculous crashes.

AY_RaViNaToR..
09-29-2017, 08:08 AM
i m facing too much lags from 26 sept plz fix ut i think its server problem before 26 sept game running too smooth

Mattndew
10-23-2017, 04:40 PM
This would explain why the usual RPM cheesers weren't able to place very high on the board this weekend. Take away the unfair advantage and they hardly placed above the bottom 4 on a team.