PDA

View Full Version : Why!? Why leafs for knights!?

Ianoneshot
09-21-2017, 10:26 PM
Why not flying swords or shields or helmets!?

Leaves!? LEAVES!? get whirlwind!

Sorry im so sad :(

Devils-_-legacy
09-21-2017, 10:29 PM
I felt the same with the samurai pit viper

bmason1000
09-21-2017, 10:33 PM
Leaves.

Ianoneshot
09-21-2017, 10:35 PM
Leaves.

thanks

UbiNoty
09-21-2017, 11:04 PM
I prefer it over the Vikings one personally, but the Samurai speed lines definitely took the cake this week just because it added a new element of text that we haven't really had before (not biased, I swear). But even if you don't enjoy falling leaves and the nostalgia of fall, I'm sure that there will be more emotes in the future that will better suit you.

And if you have some ideas for Knight emotes that you'd like to see, let me know!

ShonM93
09-21-2017, 11:12 PM
I like it, it has a kind of autumn feel, so it totally goes with the general weather and the mood (at least where i live).

Devils-_-legacy
09-22-2017, 12:04 AM
I love the new samurai one remind me of dragon Ball z 😂

Ianoneshot
09-22-2017, 01:23 PM
And if you have some ideas for Knight emotes that you'd like to see, let me know!

Universal Knight Emote: You, die!
They point at the enemy with their left or right hand, they point then slit their through but then makes a fist at the end of the emote as shown in the gif.
https://j.gifs.com/X6mR1k.gif

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
09-22-2017, 04:34 PM
I agree the leaves are horrible. Its not even like there are a lot of them either. Its like 2 or 3 that fall. Very disappointed.

Herbstlicht
09-22-2017, 05:16 PM
Personally, I would have loved the Leaves for the Samurai. However, I like the new Samurai effect VERY much.
The Bone stuff for the Vikings .. ah dunno. It's not bad but it misses something to make it badass. Both, the Samurai and Knight effects seem way more polished.

Helnekromancer
09-22-2017, 06:45 PM
Knights may have gotten Leaves but they still have one of the best Effects in the game, that being Hellfire. I play mostly Samurais but I would kill to have Fire Wings on my back. :D

UbiJurassic
09-23-2017, 12:49 AM
Why not flying swords

Sounds like disaster waiting to happen.

Ianoneshot
09-23-2017, 03:06 AM
I agree the leaves are horrible. Its not even like there are a lot of them either. Its like 2 or 3 that fall. Very disappointed.

Maybe they could've taken a different approach and instead of leaves, it is fall oak branches losing leaves.

matt89connor
09-23-2017, 07:14 AM
I prefer it over the Vikings one personally, but the Samurai speed lines definitely took the cake this week just because it added a new element of text that we haven't really had before (not biased, I swear). But even if you don't enjoy falling leaves and the nostalgia of fall, I'm sure that there will be more emotes in the future that will better suit you.

viking bones is good ,better than mosquito effect at least XD.

for knight,can be good to see something take from the apocalypse......or see the enemy soul exit from their body and go to the hero who take the possession. or something like exosorcism...

Ianoneshot
09-23-2017, 01:31 PM
for knight,can be good to see something take from the apocalypse......or see the enemy soul exit from their body and go to the hero who take the possession. or something like exosorcism...

That's called the "Shadow" effect. Good idea anyway.

D3dicatedSrv3rz
09-24-2017, 02:07 PM
Its just another way to cut corners by recycling the whirlwind effect. Like how every faction got the same aurora borealis just with a different color or the obsidian/ jade shards... which are identical aside from a difference in color.

Pride_Of_Purity
09-24-2017, 02:31 PM
Some blood sucking stuff would be awesome, if we're sticking with ,,evil knights theme". This or go full Deus Vult. Or maybe some lava (vulcano) aspect? There's a ton of things which can be introduced

FledgeSRondo
09-24-2017, 07:39 PM
I like the leaves, very solemn, sentimental and fantasy-like, reminds me of traveling and being homesick and coincidentally of this from Led Zep: https://youtu.be/_h9MxNn8P7w

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
09-25-2017, 04:03 PM
Maybe they could've taken a different approach and instead of leaves, it is fall oak branches losing leaves.

This! If youre going to make leaves, make them noticeable. Add some branches and Oaky type stuff. Maybe some bark from a tree.

mrmistark
09-25-2017, 05:54 PM
Yeah I wasn't too fond of whirlwinnn**cough** I mean the new knight effect. Hey cudos for real on the ornamanets this time though, I am in love with more than the amount I hate, which is really truely a serious step up from previous times.