PDA

View Full Version : i like the new mode but...

matt89connor
09-21-2017, 03:43 PM
the time of respawn is very long in some situation, and this mode can be finished in nearly 3 minutes if all team dies in the first clash.

CandleInTheDark
09-21-2017, 03:48 PM
From what I remember, the base respawn is only ten seconds with an addition of six seconds for every tribute you own. So yeah if one team gets wiped it can be bad, but I would imagine given they have a speed nerf when carrying the tribute, even if they get all three home, you should be there within the 45 seconds of win confirm time, though if you can manage a steal within the time with the boosts they have that is another question.

UbiNoty
09-21-2017, 11:51 PM
Ty for the respawn feedback! I've seen a few issues raised with respawn timers from others as well, so I'll be making special note of it!

Tundra 793
09-22-2017, 04:23 AM
Well we'll find out soon enough, the PTS started today with the Tribute testing.

You actually make a really good point, but I'm hoping things like wiping in the first clash forces people to think tactically. Like maybe for ****ing once in their lives, Heavies will stay at the base and protect the important bits.