PDA

View Full Version : Here comes a hotfix!

ThatDarnSteve
09-21-2017, 10:27 AM
Hey everyone! Steve from RedLynx here. 😻 After our recent Big Soft Launch Update, we're really happy with the support we've been getting, and stoked to have all of your feedback!

We're aware that there were a few stability issues (upgrading cards would sometimes result in a crash) and we're also aware that some 🤓 clever (and frankly 👿 evil, if you're willing to listen to my opinion on the matter 😹) folks had found an exploit involving Mind Control and Purify. So, we've decided to push out a hotfix. 🔥🛠️

At around 11 AM UTC (about an hour and a half from the time I've posted this) it will be going live. The hotfix will include:

-A fix for the Mind Control/Purify exploit
-Stability improvements, including improvements which should resolve most of the crashes when upgrading cards

For those of you frustrated by this bug, I'm truly sorry! On a personal note, I totally get it - it was harsh getting my A.W.E.S.O.M-O snagged by some ne'er-do-well rapscallion. However, some relatively small things such as this happen from time to time when you have such an ambitious and big project. We definitely try to react quickly to these things, but each fix requires extensive testing, validation, and so on, so it takes a bit of time. Sorry for the wait! At any rate, it's almost here! So get the hot fix, and I'll see you on the streets of South Park!

Love,
Steve 🚀

Juremmo
09-21-2017, 01:12 PM
Are the pvp matches going to have more stability too?
Because im having serious problems with searching for opponent and then it stucks at "waiting for opponent", and then shows that "opponent has left", so i lose 1 star in my rank, for nothing.This happened to me 6 times in a row, and it happens everytime i'm going to play pvp.
Another thing i'll like to ask is to increase the tickets and upgrade items drop in the lockers. For goodness sake, with the 20 win limit and the lockers just having 25, 30 and 50 tickets it's really difficult to save a decent amount of pvp tickets to spend in the butters store. And the items, well, the gold items almost never appears in the lockers.
And the last thing that is bothering me is the drop rate of epics in the pvp packs, in the brazillian community i asked for them about this, and it looks like all of us didn't get i epic card from the pvp pack since de rank reset. I mean, it's a lot of people and packs we're oppening, and i know this drop rate should increase in rank 40, but still so low the chance :(
I think that's it, thanks for the attention and support for the community. I hope this thing can be fixed.

sinkershel
09-21-2017, 09:06 PM
Nice ! Still some things to fix tho.

Insta death at the beginning of PVP matches. Just happened to me when he dropped Manbearpig, first move....Usually happens when I drop my first character.

Losing stars on draws ? No thanks. Draws are easily 50 % of games.

The last reset killed any chance of climbing the ranks back.

I was rank 38, Reset got me to rank 15. I've been stuck winning/losing/draws at rank 15 since reset. Fighting people level 11 when I'm lvl 8.

How do you expect me to climb back to 45 ?!?

Also, High lvl players are still losing on purpose to farm lockers/fight vs low levels.

ahmerali222
09-22-2017, 06:13 AM
Sinkershel is dead on. If I hadn't had to download it, I wouldn't even know there was an update. Not sure what was hotfixed other than the mind control/purify thing which frankly was the least important thing that needed to be dealt with.

Noxide7
09-22-2017, 04:24 PM
I honestly didn't even know the Mind control + purify combo was a glitch. To me it sounded like a great technique and a wonderful way to validate a rather useless attribute.

Well whatever, I guess I just enjoyed the idea of a leech themed deck that turns the tables when opponents unleash unstoppable foes.

I personally think the card that needs the most balancing is **** magic. If you get one bar off your enemy, you could just spam **** magic and never let your opponent make a dent thus slowing down the game.

Juremmo
09-23-2017, 12:40 PM
Hey Steve, Im having problems with entering in the game.
It says "Google Play Error" and it asks me to log out of google play and then log in again. I've already done this process countless times and still can't run the game. I'm really frustrated to not play a game i've already invest a lot a time in.
Please release some update that fixes this. :( :(
Thanks for the support.

Darkstarz3
09-25-2017, 01:48 PM
i have the same google play error since the hot fix thursday. i have put more then 100$ into the game so far and would like to play the game i put so much money into, how come there is no hot fix for this issue yet when i find reddit and forum threads all over about it