PDA

View Full Version : [Changelog] - September 21st - Maintenance

Ubi-Johan
09-20-2017, 04:32 PM
Here are the changes to be implemented with the September 21st maintenance.

Fixed an issue where “GE – Assault” commendations were available prematurely. This fix will not affect any existing commendation progress.

/ The Division Team

Squirrel.Klex
09-21-2017, 09:12 AM
will this fix the lost of 255 points the last 3 days, since ur 1.7.1 so called "quality update"..... and will it fix the dps screen, and the loadoutbug, and all the other thousandsbug i missed?

CervixCrusher
09-21-2017, 09:21 AM
What about the tacticians authority bug that ones a real killer

ESPQRTSPL4YER
09-21-2017, 09:41 AM
do you guys know how many processes it takes to fix one thing in the game? probably not im guessing XD thats why the complaints are all similar.

ESPQRTSPL4YER
09-21-2017, 09:49 AM
Tell you what ,How about they fix everything in one hit and take the servers down for 2 weeks? .... oh wait you would still complain about that too , people just don't know the time it takes to fix things . Just annoys me when i see them complain to a company that has had so much crap thrown at them yet they still fix things and give free updates .And still stuck with the game XD honestly unless you have a real complaint then just dont type anything .

hyper---sniper
09-21-2017, 11:37 AM
Tell you what ,How about they fix everything in one hit and take the servers down for 2 weeks? .... oh wait you would still complain about that too , people just don't know the time it takes to fix things . Just annoys me when i see them complain to a company that has had so much crap thrown at them yet they still fix things and give free updates .And still stuck with the game XD honestly unless you have a real complaint then just dont type anything .

YOU may be happy to have a broken game but most of us want it fixed ... we cry because we love the game and want to play it we want it to work, and we would pay more for more IF IT WORKED ..

Free ?? updates lol.. where have you been ?? the updates is to fix their mess .. their bugs .THE SO CALLED free updates seem to brake more than it fixes.. But it is NOT all their fault i blame a lot of the bugs on hackers, .. Get rid of hackers cheaters and it would fix a lot of the game..