PDA

View Full Version : disappointed for showing combined reputation

Cenitzasy
09-20-2017, 09:56 AM
not every player like n capable to play with all your heroes,many of players only play with just 1 or 2 heroes,including me, since you put priority on show the combining reputation rather than single reputation , i feel no more prestige to play for honor game anymore!!!i don't know about other players. thats all from me thank u for a good game and bad update for combining reputation

matt89connor
09-20-2017, 10:15 AM
not every player like n capable to play with all your heroes,many of players only play with just 1 or 2 heroes,including me, since you put priority on show the combining reputation rather than single reputation , i feel no more prestige to play for honor game anymore!!!i don't know about other players. thats all from me thank u for a good game and bad update for combining reputation

sorry....maybe i read bad...but you don't want play FH beacuse now you can see the max rep. ?

Vakris_One
09-20-2017, 01:11 PM
It's a bug that you cannot see the character's total rep. We used to be able to see the character's rep by holding the lock on button during the loading match screen. I haven't heard Ubi mention a fix for this though.

D-d0g56
09-20-2017, 04:21 PM
As much as I like to flaunt my rep, this has actually become a blessing in disguise. Before I would take out my rep 40 lawbie and people would immediately or shortly after quite playing. Now though I can get enough time to play for the quite penalty to take place allowing me finish most matches with LB. I'm actually not in a rush to see them fix this TBH.

Helnekromancer
09-20-2017, 06:02 PM

Really? They can just toggle the scoreboard and see what Rep you are when the game starts. Plus seeing how strong your opponent was very dirty, glad they fixed it because i couldn't play my nobushi because people would be like "oh he plays alot of ____ I'm going to leave now". So my only option was to pick was to pick a ****tier fighter like Shinobi or Conqueror, probably lose that fight and next game use my nobushi.

watsonclan335u
09-20-2017, 06:12 PM
As much as I like to flaunt my rep, this has actually become a blessing in disguise. Before I would take out my rep 40 lawbie and people would immediately or shortly after quite playing. Now though I can get enough time to play for the quite penalty to take place allowing me finish most matches with LB. I'm actually not in a rush to see them fix this TBH.

I too have experienced this and I agree that things are better the way it is rn, I hope as well they leave this be.

FredEx919
09-20-2017, 07:05 PM
There has still been lots of feedback on this one. I also prefer the current method, but I can see it both ways. Right now, i'm not aware of plans to make changes, but if anything comes along i'll be sure to post it back here.