PDA

View Full Version : HyperLOBBY lives on ...

XyZspineZyX
08-02-2003, 01:51 AM
"Hello All

The problem begin with a friendly warning from my ISP about running a daemons in their servers. We exchange some emails and made an acceptable agreement. So, inferno for hyperlobby players will not happen in near future, and the HL server will continue in flight operations /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

See you in the lobby

Jiri"

Once again the facts win over the conspiracy theorists. It's a shame the community is so quick to blame UBI who had nothing to do with the HL problem.

"Never let the truth get in the way of a good argument."

XyZspineZyX
08-02-2003, 01:51 AM
"Hello All

The problem begin with a friendly warning from my ISP about running a daemons in their servers. We exchange some emails and made an acceptable agreement. So, inferno for hyperlobby players will not happen in near future, and the HL server will continue in flight operations /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

See you in the lobby

Jiri"

Once again the facts win over the conspiracy theorists. It's a shame the community is so quick to blame UBI who had nothing to do with the HL problem.

"Never let the truth get in the way of a good argument."

Zayets
08-02-2003, 02:00 AM
OK

Zayets out

XyZspineZyX
08-02-2003, 02:03 AM
I dont know why people feel the need to not scroll down a page before they post a topic thats been beaten to death already- THanks for the info though /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

http://www.geocities.com/bs87cr/Wurger2.txt