PDA

View Full Version : PC Commendations -> General -> Sell out

Danzaiver-7
09-17-2017, 04:24 PM
1. What is the issue you're experiencing?
I've encountered a bug that doesn't increase number in this commendation (Sell out).
2. What were you doing when this issue occurred?
I was selling my items... For a month (I had max money since last Global event... I think it was called Contamination? The one with the cleaners) and commendation number of sold items haven't been increasing. I didn't pay attention to it because there are a lot of commendations... Till now.
3. Are you able to recreate this issue?
Yes. Very easily. Get max money (2 billions) and try to sell anything. Number doesn't increase.
4. What have you done in an attempt to correct this issue?
I tried to buy any items in any shop. So my money decreased a little. Currently max money limit is 2000 millions (2000000000). So I bought bunch of items. My money then was around ~1970000000. Then i sold everything i didn't needed. And... The commendation number of sold items increased. I think this bug has something to do with selling AND receiving money... When you have max money... You sell items and don't receive any money...

BlaqVenom
09-19-2017, 03:40 PM
1. What is the issue you're experiencing?
4. What have you done in an attempt to correct this issue?
I tried to buy any items in any shop. So my money decreased a little. Currently max money limit is 2000 millions (2000000000). So I bought bunch of items. My money then was around ~1970000000. Then i sold everything i didn't needed. And... The commendation number of sold items increased. I think this bug has something to do with selling AND receiving money... When you have max money... You sell items and don't receive any money...

There are MANY issues like this in the game. We get deadlocked by reaching currency/material/items caps in numerous ways in The Division. Try completing a "Collect Fabric" (etc) weekly when you're capped.

The Dev and QA teams simply did not test for corner cases. It's piss-poor programming and testing. Community managers should be spotting stuff like this too, since they are essentially the voice of the players to companies.

Ubi-Johan
09-20-2017, 11:35 AM
Hello,

Thanks for the report, as you are on the cap i am not entirely sure if this can be fixed. I will pass it on regardless to see if any improvements can be made.
/ Johan

Ubi-Johan
09-20-2017, 11:36 AM
Hello,

Thanks for the report, as you are on the cap i am not entirely sure if this can be fixed. I will pass it on regardless to see if any improvements can be made.
/ Johan