PDA

View Full Version : No way to play this game !

DAC.CaSs
09-17-2017, 11:05 AM
The ****ing connection is just ******ed . matched everytime against red or yellow players . i have green nat and a extremly good network connection . THEY ****ING TELEPORT ATTACKS AND PARRY INVISIBLE ATTACKS. 3 4 sec delay and ubi still do nothing .even send tickets at support and no anser . ! **** from the begining to end !

Ulrichvonbek111
09-17-2017, 11:18 AM
For saying we've all been facing this problem and a lot more continuously since the game's release without any resolution to any of the issues is a complete and utter lack of due diligence.
Many times I have given the benefit of the doubt but now no more. We see new cosmetics for characters at ridiculous costs most of which are embarrassingly turning the game into a joke.These cosmetics are fluently released on top of a broken game..just to squeeze the time out of the community for those that desire them.
Like the person above I deliberately upped my internet connection at a larger cost to give me a rapid response time and uninterrupted connection.
But how is this going to work for myself and others when really you don't give a flying toss ?
Hang your heads is shame.

cleehigg
09-17-2017, 09:49 PM
Ill never buy another ubisoft product ill wait for it to come out in a pawn shop for 2 bucks cause thats where they are headed dont waste your money on this game they keep saying well fix it but they are more concerned out of cheating us out of even more money