PDA

View Full Version : High activity? You sure about that?

SwellChemosabe
09-16-2017, 11:42 PM
So I've been having this really weird thing happen lately, and i'm sure i'm not the only one but I thought why not bring it up anyway.

Whenever I get on to play I typically see what contracts are available for which game modes and i'll try to knock out the ones based on the game mode with the highest activity. Lately Dominion, especially the realistic dominion, has had "Very High Activity" while playlists like duel and tournament have the lowest.

However, when I go to load into these it typically takes me half the time to find a game in tournament and duel than it does in dominion. And for whatever ****ing reason I can't seem to find elimination games anymore even though it says "Medium activity". Is this some kind of bug? maybe the population icons are backwards? could it have something to do with the last update, kinda like how people can't see each others gear score or hero rep?

I can't be too sure. But if this is an issue that other people have been experiencing it'll be good to know that at least i'm not alone in that.

Ya'll can imagine how confusing it is to load up a game of dominion with "Very High Activity" but for some reason I can watch an entire episode of Rick and Morty before I find a game.

UbiNoty
09-17-2017, 12:01 AM
I'll alert the team and ask if there's something going on with the activity indicators, or if it's an issue with matchmaking.

SwellChemosabe
09-17-2017, 12:06 AM
Thank you! much appreciated :)